40~ Siblings

His normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and his face contorted in an all - consuming anger; his nostrils flaring, eyes flashing and closing into slits, his mouth quivering and slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness.

His hands let go of Areums neck causing red finger print marks around it, he then closed his hands into fists and he crouched forward, daring her to repeat once more the words that had torn his stomach in a twister. He couldn't wait any longer.

Then he let go with a right uppercut to the head that sent her flying from one side of the room to the other at what seemed like the speed of light. Her body made contact with the opposite wall and he slid to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

He marched towards her as she grunted cupping her jawline while she managed to stand up with so much beatings from him.

"Hit me all you want, you won't find it" she puffed in anger.

Aiden pinched her cheeks with his full hand making her pucker her lips. He eyes fuming with rage at how annoyed he was for there stupidest pranks and full of bullshit.

"Bitch, you and your precious family won't last long in this dingy world of mine. So I suggest you tell me where the real book is or I'll go downstairs and kill those three.. Do you want them to die"?

Areum hesitantly thought about the circumstance, if she were to tell him where the book is then she has no choice in summoning his dead brother, if she doesn't then Jungkooks family dies which she'll blame herself for there future.

"Well Areum are you going to tell me or should I blow up some heads?" He smirked.

"Go to hell bitch" she spit back at him making her laugh hysterically. He then kicked her on the stomach hard causing her to cough some blood out. She wasn't faze by it as she continued to laugh at him.

"Fucking dammit you stupid masochist girl!" He kicked her one last time which made her automatically shut down completely. He then walked down to the basement which was oddly quiet usually he would hear their small whimpering cries that would echo upstairs but not this time, he unlocked the door running down the stairs only to find the tree missing.

He searched around the basement throwing and pushing old unused items that was in his way. His eyes then shifted to a light from the corner of his eyes, now realizing that a small window has been opened.

The roped that was tied securely on their wrist had been cut off using a shattered mirror glass that was already in that state.

Aiden cuss underneath his breath pulling his hair as he shrieked in frustration punching the ripped paint on the walls.

He picked up his phone calling all his men to search for the three girls while he searches for the real book.

~~

Back at the south even though Jungkook is supposed to be laying down to take a rest he was busy exercising his body to the max, making his abs and biceps more visible. Sweats sprinkled down his muscular figure as he began to do push-ups, his side still hurts but he didn't care he needs his strength back in order to fine Lynn. Sitting down doing nothing won't do any good, he needs her more than she needs him.

While Jungkook was busy getting back to his psychical being, V and Yoongi decided to take a stroll to Lexi's old home where she used to live.

When they finally reached there destination it was already night time.

Her home was up a hill where houses glued together, rusty and damped they didn't think a pretty girl like her would live in such poverty. V wondered if Jungkook stopped paying her ever since the day they had an argument but he wasn't sure.

V pressed on the door bell couple times till an old lady her white, wrinkly skin looked like discared paper bag left to itself. Her eyes, over the years, had grown dull and cloudy as though she had seen too much suffering. Her back was stooped over as if she carried invisible weights upon them. Her sliver hair was thinning, and her smile showed that her teeth were rather yellow. Along with this, it could be seen that the lips, once beauitful, were dry and cracked. She stood slowly to greet him and hobbled towards him with her cane.

"Ah hello grandmother..." V bowed at the old lady.

She nodded her head as she curved her lips into a smile.

"Hello ..my dear" she says softly. Her eyes soon scanned the two in awe.

"My you two look very handsome" she chuckled.

"Haha I know we do" Yoongi replied back with a cocky attitude.

"Ah.. Yes .. uhm yeah... Anyways we were just wondering if Lexi is home, were a friend of hers" V lied. He knew he couldn't tell her what really happen or else she'll shred tears of sadness.

"Oh I'm afraid she's not home at this moment, she went with her boyfriend Aiden to North Korea, she wanted to see where he lived" she says as she hurriedly walked back inside the house while the boys followed behind glancing at each other in amused manner.

Stepping from the garden of the old ladies home, which smells of the perfume of roses, into the entrance of her home, you get the aroma of boiled cabbage as they walked in as well. Passing the TV room you hear the quiet murmur of aged storytelling through the photos and inhale the vapour of dozens of menthol sweets.

"Thank you so much for being my granddaughters friend" she says, as she headed to the kitchen to make some tea.

"Ah.. It's no problem grandmother... but we really must go soon" he says biting down his lips hoping she'll send them away.

She came back with three cups of hot herbal tea landing it on the small brown table. She gestured him to sit down which they didn't argue about as they took a sip of the hot tea.

"My dear boy your very handsome, are you her boyfriend?" she chuckled a bit looking at Yoongi, earlier the boys told her that they were her friend but she must've forgot about it knowing that she is quite old and probably has a tendency to forget easily.

Yoongi almost choked on his tea as her words spilled from her wrinkly lips.

"Ah hahah no... just a friend" he restated again. He took a sip of the tea once again forgetting about what she ask earlier.

"I see, well she's a very hard working young woman.. always praying to the gods that her sister would return" she says.

Sister? The two looked at each other ears perked up, Lexi has a sister? So she didn't lie about having a sister.. then she probably is dead just like her parents V wondered. Now that V thought of it, maybe it was time for them to know more about the girl.

"Grandmother...can you tell us about Lexi?" he ask grabbing his phone from his pocket putting it in audio.

"Well let's see... Ah.. well firstly she was adopted by a British parents who already had a daughter, I forgot her name since she hardly visited me but its in the tip of my tongue" she says shaking her head.

It was then V was trying so hard to piece every detail together. Areum said she was related to someone they've encountered before but none of them remembered who it was. The answer was right there but so invisible. 

"Can you tell us more?" Yoongi ask, the feeling of giddy was rising up his body. But he couldn't celebrate now, Lexi is about to be exposed soon, he just needed a little bit of information for him to jump for joy.

"Well even tho Lexi is from Australia her older sister looks so similar to her as if she really did belong to the family."

"What's the family's last name?"

"Roberts" she says sipping on the tea.

He gulped a bit loud hearing the last word realizing that Roberts was a familiar last name.

"Ohh I forgot to mention her sister is British Thai. Ah yes yes I remember now ...... Her sister is Risa Roberts" she spoke smiling with glee.

_____________
**CUTT~~
So I hope you like this chapter of you do you know what to do, please don't forget to read, vote and comment :) that'll put a smile on my face ^^ ty jellybunnies :3