37~ Fcked Up

I bit my lips while my eyes dancing to every corner. It soon became too much; I started pacing rapidly, my breathing and heartbeat beginning to speed and fill my ears with white noises.

I could care less what they're  thinking of me right now but seriously what kind of ritual are they planning? Family practice?

I then started to bite down my thumb while I paced around back and forth till someone held my shoulders halting me to stop, i looked up seeing Jungkook with soft and apprehensive about it as well. I could tell he didn't want the ritual to happen yet there is no back door of running away from it either.

He sigh nonchalantly as he maneuvered his attention at his hyungs who waits for his cue.

"Maybe this year .. we shouldn't do this -"

I held onto his arm which alarmed him a little. He turned to look at me wide eyes wondering why I stopped his chatter.

"I.. I I'll do it.. If it's being part of this family then I'm willing to step and try" I told them.

My throat went dry at my sudden attempt of following such a dangerous proceeder, I must be really dimwitted to even agree to such a thing especially the fact that something terrible could go wrong.

I want to be part of their crazy hurricane family. People might think of me as a delirious person for being with psychopaths but then again there are crazy families out there that's married to killers and still have a life together, depends on the person you're comfortable with. I mean love is a crazy thing.

"You sure about this?" Jungkook snapped me from my thoughts.

"I'm sure... But may I ask what kind of rituals your going to do to me?" I ask again hoping that they would this time spill the beans instead of making me figure it out.

The atmosphere was button up not a peep of sound was made, checking their facial expressions they seem to be dodging the questions especially Jungkook who kept glancing back and forth to my gaze.

"Is it that bad?" I finally spoke out cutting off the awkward feel in the air.

"It's ... kind of sexual" Jimin spoke up pursing his lips as he looked the other way avoiding my eyes.

Suddenly my chest began to rise up feeling more and more worried about the situation. My thoughts wonder around thinking if this was a good idea but then again I already told them I'd do it.

I gulped again repeating what he said earlier. "S-sexual?" I quietly say.

"Yes... and not just that..."he says looking at the guys waiting if it was a good idea to speak the truth.

I deeply sigh at irritation they were giving me. None of them would speak as if it was some kind of surprise It was frustrating to say the least.

"Would anyone just please tell me what kind of ritual it is so I can be prepared?!" I shouted at them which made them jumped up their seats in shock.

"Just tell her" Jungkook says avoiding my gaze as well.

"Okay.. So basically we placed different types of punishment into a jar, you pick three randomly and whatever you get is whatever we do to you. Some are harsh but some are laid back so don't be so scared about it. But then like we said, you could die from it" Yoongi explained.

"Reasons being said, is if you were to pick something dangerous, like i don't know ...like go into a fight with one of us, we won't go easy on you just because you're a girl. No mercy for the weak" he smirked with a grin which I'd love to rip off.

Although nervous and afraid of what they'll do to me, I was a bit excited to do something I've never done in my life. Regretful? Maybe but if it's being close to them then yes I'm out of my mind.