33~ Not Again

Jungkook locked his gazes at Lynn, that genuine smile he had on earlier had revolved into a scowl. He pushed off Lynn's hand wiping it with a dirty towel near by her.

Utter confusion circled her mind like a tornado, she was pretty much dumbfounded by his change of attitude. One minute he's telling her he loves her and misses her and the next he just disposed of her as if she was some kind of rotten cake.

He finally smirked at her reaction.

"That's what you want me to say don't you? To tell you that I love you to want you back ..bullshits. Honestly...I have lost the numbness in my heart to even feel what love is anymore. I really really don't love you .. at all."

"It's actually sickening to meet you again"

"So .. Lynn do me a favor and GET LOST!" He growled at her sending shivers up her spine.

Not a word could escape her trembling lips. Her eyes were becoming foggy once again knowing that tears are ready to come out soon.

"Oppa ~" a lazy tone emerge from behind Lynn. The two turned around to face her.

It was Mia, still drunk but aware of what's going on.

She drunkenly walked towards them till Jungkook came and held to steady her posture.

"Mia go back to bed.. I'll be up there in a second" he sighs.

"Okays" she says as her head kept going from side to side.

She noticed Lynn standing there as she simply bowed at her with a smile.

"Oh Lynn! Hello again, sorry I'm like this" she says while eyes kept closing and opening.

"I I Its fine" she gulped.

Lynn excused herself in front of the couple charging away from them as she covered her lips disappearing once again.

"Oh what happen? Did you do something to her? Oppa you should be nicer ~" Mia says sighing deeply.

______

Jungkook ran to his office slamming the door and locking it shut.

Tears streamed down his face. Walking back and forth cussing out underneath his breath at the frustration and overwhelming events that came up over the day.

He shifted his gaze at the mini camera that was displayed on the corner of the room.

"Aiden are you happy now?! Are you happy that she's finally gone?! You got what you wanted and you better keep your promise as well I'll do my part, I'm keeping Mia, marry her, have a family with her .. But .. you better not touch Lynn EVER! You hear me Aiden. Just leave her alone, scratch that .. Leave Mia alone as well she's all I got. If she leaves the deal is off and I'll fucking murder you" He shrieked.

"Fucking ass ..." He mumbled beneath his breath.

"That's all I need to know my little cousin" he chuckled as it echoes throughout the office.

"Tell me Jungkook what's Mia to you? Plan B if Lynn isn't around?"

"She's just my childhood friend..nothing more. Ever thought that our relationship is just pretend..you and Lynn's relationship was also like that..you wanted me to leave her so I'm doing so." he says trying to catch some breath.

______

"Jungkook let's go!" Mia shouted.

The couples got ready to finally meet the twins in such a long time, Jungkook of course was delighted to finally get to hold his babies yet again knowing that they are small little grown ups with tremendous appetite of full energy.