21~ Together for Awhile

The morning came in like whirlwind fast and unpredictable. The sunrise gradually seeped through the entrance of the window radiantly covering the white sheeted beddings as it slowly touches there bodies.

As the sun tickled his anemic face he groaned scrunching his eyes as he wiped his face with his lazy hand.

He opened his eyes examining his surroundings till he felt a slight moan on his side, shifting his head witnessing his daughter sleeping peacefully.

Last night was something to be kept a secret, but to be fair she'll soon learn it eventually as times goes by she'll soon have her first, just not with her father it wasn't right to begin with luckily he stopped everything just in time.

______Flash back*

"Are you ready?" he ask unsurely.

Lea nodded nervously realizing that her moment is going to be with her father. She didn't think much of it other than go with the flow, she was excited and nervous but kept her composure.

Jungkook went around his desk pulling out his computer. Lea sat up confusingly eyeing her father wondering what's he up to.

"I I thought...."

"I'm going to show you information about sex and what it can do to you... I'm not going to fuck my own daughter, I was just playing with you" he chuckled.

"But dad!" She shouted in annoyance.

"No buts just read the articles and get yourself educated" he says buckling up his belt.

She pouted her lips as she began to watch sex education videos to reading about doing it with someone they love and what will happen if they have sex with a person with STD's. She hid her face with her hands not wanting to see someone giving birth,feeling disgusted and unamused that she ended up shutting it down un-able to speak.

"I'll wait when I'm your age dad" she says pulling the bed sheet covers ready to go to bed.

Jungkook was proud of how she didn't even ask anymore as he simply realize she has been scarred for life at the horrifying images she saw earlier.

He yawned tiredly taking off his shirt as he walked towards his bed pulling the covers laying next to Lea.

The two grew silent staring at the wall only there slight breathing can be heard. Lea suddenly turned over wrapping her arms around Jungkook while she lay her head on his chest.

"Lea ... don't start with me right now" he warned.

"Dad I'm not doing anything" she whined, they soon became quiet again till she spoke once more.

"Dad?"

*Sigh* "What now?"

"When is mommy coming home? Don't you miss her?"

This wasn't the right time to talk about her, the feeling of guilt was building up again every time someone would mention her. And it was a struggle all week just to get by when he has twin girls looking just like there mother, not having her around got him on the edge of his chair wishing she'd come back anytime soon, but he had doubts. He didn't answer her question since he has told her many times that she'll be back soon just not now.

If he could see her again he would, tho he needed to ask permission from Aiden just to see her and at times it didn't go well. She was always busy always unavailable, not home and many more excuse. It was as if Aiden never even wanted him to see her in the first place. There was nothing he could do or say to win against his cousin. In a way he was more smarter and more daring than Jungkook.