35~ Reunited

It was unfair to witness his precious angel be with another human being. It disgusted him so much he refuses to glance at them, tho he couldn't help himself by side viewing the couple from time to time just to see her smile in front of a new man other than himself.

If he hadn't made a deal with Aiden he wouldn't be in this position. He could've been with her through thick and thin sadly that's not the case, even through hardship she tries her best to love her keep him in his heart as long as she can but then shattered into pieces all over again, she refuse to go back there was nothing left to do or say than to go on with her lives.

"O-oppa.. are you okay?" Mia brushed her hands on Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts.

He looked up, faking a smile for her.

"I'm fine .. just tired lately" he murmured.

"Then why not go to sleep" she insisted.

He shook his head at the idea. Even though he falls asleep Lynn would in promptly bombard his minds with wonderful and also horrifying memories. Trying to shut away the one you love was tough on him especially the fact that he keeps running into her accidentally or perhaps they were just meant to be for one another no matter who they were with.

"Hey Mia... Can I ask you something?" he spoke as he placed his arms on the table crossing.

"Anything" she smiles.

"You once were in a relationship other than besides me, obviously it didn't work out. What's it like when you know that person was the One but your chances with that person is technically over" he made an awkward chuckle.

She paused for a moment sinking in the questions while her eyes shifted in different directions just thinking about it.

"Well.. if I was in your position I'd say go after the one. I mean really your giving up on her just because she's with V and has a kid with him? I mean the least you can do is make her feel love again. Stop moping around like a baby! Be a fucking man and get your girl!" She shouted at she got up from her seat which everyone laid their eyes on them.

"Would you sit down!" Jungkook whispered yelled.

Mia laughed at his gestures, sat back down and put on a serious face.

"You love her Jungkook, you just really suck at making her happy" she says as she held his hands which surprised him a bit.

"She won't take me back, I raped her last night, slapped her just so I could satisfy my needs... there's nothing left to do except just watch our future go down the drain" he says letting go of Mia's hands slumping back on the chair.

"Man you suck" she says sighing dramatically.

"Apologies to her" she simply says.

"You're fucking brother got me by the palms of his finger.. If he finds out about me wandering with her he'll seriously kill her" Jungkook protested in a serious manner. Yes that's right Mia is Aiden's brother and Jungkook is dating his own cousin, though it's really normal in the family but to outsiders its taboo. Mia changed her last name just to simply get away from the families wild side.

"Then he won't have to know about you two. I'll deal with Aiden myself if he ever tries to take Lynn away from you" Mia says.

"He'll hurt you as well you can't jus-"

"I'll take the risk ... even if he is my brother.."

"Jungkook do me a favor and find Lynn.. Tell her how much you miss her. She was always yours from the beginning you laid your eyes on her."