10~ Cries

The car ride was smooth and quiet not even V made any sound, he didn't want to bother the maknae or even ask him how he's doing because obviously his mind is in a puzzle game of its own without an escape route. Jungkook glanced through the window overlooking the painted city with its neon lights to extravagant colorful buildings.

He closed his eyes for a moment remembering the bond that they share together but now everything just shattered in a click of a switch. If there was a time machine he'd go back and fix everything, in a way he regret what he's done. He didn't mean to hurt her that way, he really couldn't control his anger and taking medication doesn't really give him the satisfaction that he needed at some point he does seem to know when he gets upset he takes it on her because she's the only one that's willing to take his bullshit.

The pride he gets when he sees her all fucked up gets him excited he didn't know why, but he enjoys it allot. It's like addicted to alcohol, people tell you to quit just because it'll kill the inside of you yet you still keep taking it because it gives that person at ease making them happy in ways real people can't give, she was that alcohol. Addicting and unable to stop using.

The door slammed hard making him flinch in surprise, he glanced around the place finding out that he's back home, was he in deep thoughts for an hour long? He wondered. He got out of the car greeted by his twins and Lexi as she held onto Ailee, Jungkook furrowed his brows wondering why she's here. She necessarily doesn't come unless called so. "Appaaa!" Lea shouted he smiled brightly seeing her run to him as he picked her up hugging her tightly "Ugh~ I miss you so much baby" he cooed while she giggled in his arms. He walked towards Ailee giving her kiss on her cheeks.

He gaze back at Lexi "Hi sir, welcome home.. I just came by to give you the reviews of the stylist and all the paper works you needed to sign. You weren't here so I waited for you" she says bowing at him "I could've leave but these two wouldn't let me" she says smiling at the twins.

Jungkook only nodded at her "Well you can leave now, Pick up the paperwork and reviews tomorrow" he's tone was neutral, he wasn't ready to talk right now. Now was not the time, but he needed to blow off steam before he goes to bed going to sleep without hurting someone or something makes him agitated he wanted to see pain and lots of blood.

He turned to Lexi and V waiting for him to speak. "Lexi got any news on anyone that's secretly talking behind my back?"

She nodded with a yes "There are ten actually, they don't like the idea of you running the business since you are young they think you're uneducated" she says. He scoff when he heard her say uneducated, he was smart and deceiving, manipulative and cunning no one can escape him he was like walking demon ready take your soul any moment. Those ten wouldn't have gotten a job without him, he gave them a second chance and now there heads are going to blow it.

He bit the inside of his gum thinking of something "Bring them to me ...all of them" he told V and he started calling each of the ten business man to come meet Jungkook at the mansion for a special party. A slaughter house party. "What about there families" Lexi ask  putting Ailee down "Well they should die also, as for there kids.. let them live.. put them in a foster care or whatever they call it" he says fidgeting with his fingers. She nodded at him "When would you like to kill there wives?" she ask one final time "After we're done with them" he simply said.

_______

An hour later one by one ten business man came in the door faced scrunched in annoyance as they entered the mansion unpleasantly. It was the middle of the night and they looked pissed as to why they've come here this late in the evening.

One of the man stepped forward eyeing Jungkook down in disgust "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WAKE US UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Jungkook pretended not to hear anything as he pulled out a cigarette flicking the lighter as she smoked the evaporating misty tough air.

"Yah you fucking boy. What kind of business man always ditch a meeting just to go around fucking random girls" one of the man says and the rest agreed to him.

"I don't understand why you're father let you take the role! You're not fit to be a chairman you're sick and twisted in the brain. Shouldn't you be in a mental institution just to fix you up? Then again how can a sick child ever be cured.. everyone was right you're rotten and a disgusting human being. A disgrace to the company" the ninth man splurged.

And that was it Jungkook had enough Jimin and J-hope locked the doors as they both pulled out a sword. The man looked around as they hurtled together scared to death witnessing each of the boys pulling out a sword while V watches eating popcorn. Areum and Haneul joined in as they slowly pulled out a machete.

"Yah what is this!?" One of the man shouted. "You're going to get sued for this! My wife will find out about this!" he says beats of sweat rained down on them with panic in there eyes and Jungkook felt the excitement coming near.

"Not unless there alive then they won't know" and that was enough to make them push each other squirming like a little rodent trying to open the double doors and slamming the windows with whatever they could find to break it but there glass proof which means you can't break the windows it won't shatter.

"Omg can we just kill them already?" Areum ask waiting impatiently. Jungkook gave the signal and soon each member grabbed a man as they all screamed in terror begging for mercy. Jungkook picked up the man that called him a 'sick child and disgusting human being' he pulled him in the center kneeling down while V came grabbing his head wide and Jimin gripping the mans arms tightly. He shrieked in fright when Jungkook flicked another cigarette, V widened the mans left eyes as Jungkook slowly inserted the the burning cigarette in his eye socket earning a loud shrieking yell from the man.

The mans eyes were bleeding slowly, he held onto his left eye at the ferocious sensation that's burning in his eyes. He knew he'll be blind if he gets out here alive but he didn't have a chance with these killers.

While the rest started slaughtering the rest of men Jungkook did the honer of slicing the mans head as he stabbed the middle of its forehead. The whole living area was a bloody mess, and they knew that had allot of cleaning to do, the smell of fresh pungent blood circulated the air. It was better then weed in Jungkooks mind.

Once the slaughtering was done the other took the bloody bodies in the basement ready to burn it. And soon they all headed out except Jungkook to go and murder there beloved wives while they send the kids to an orphanage.

__________

The maknae headed upstairs as he loosen up his tie. He heard singing coming from the girls room, he walked towards the door as he catches them playing some hand game while singing a song. Jungkook leaned on the side watching the three interacting with each other, in some type of way he feels nothing towards Lexi not a single heart beat skip when she's around, surely she's beautiful but she was just a friend and is part of the family.

He watched her tucked them in bed but was surprise to see me when she turned around. "Oh sir you scared me" she says awkwardly. "Well I must go" she says as she bowed at him, he didn't stop her he wanted to but his foot was glued to the floor. In the end he watch her leave just like watching Lynn leave his sight.

He dragged himself to his room as he slept on Lynn bedside crying himself silently to sleep. And all he mumbled was "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" while he looked at the picture of her on the bedside table.

____________
**CUTT~~
Good night na ka don't forget to read, vote & comment ^^ and sorry for many mistakes *sigh* see you next time I love you my jellybunnies ^^