45~ Game Time

The smell hit me as soon as I entered the room. It was sickening and I couldn't help but gag. The decaying scent choked the air. I took my blazer sleeves as I breath through my mouth, trying to spot the source of the pungent aroma.

Walking towards it as the scent grew broader and more foul then ever before.

I suddenly came into a halt when four dangling coffins were tied up on the ceiling chains locked around it. My body didn't know how to react as it sorta just...shut down. My face goes slack, mouth slightly open,and body unmoving, and the color of my face draining while staring wide-eyed at the most unimaginable image that I'm witnessing right now.

I tried to open my mouth to speak but it was as if someone stapled my it shut unable to make an audible noise.

I stepped back a little, gulping at the image as it sinked in my brain keeping it there for me to remember from time to time. I didn't want to know what was inside yet my gut feelings already knew who was trapped in there.

My thoughts were disrupted when a familiar hand had touched my shoulder. I looked back to see Taehyung with serious facial expression on. Before I could speak the rest of the guys came charging in and one was very upset that I didn't obey his commands.

"Didn't I tell you to not come?" Jin hyung shouted at me.

Sighing wit no energy to fight with him as I simply turned away from his angry face.

I felt someone turn me around harshly. We both eyed at each other ready to attack but he only glared at me.

"Jeon Jungkook I think you don't understand when I said if you don't stay out of this I'll have you locked up in asylum while Lynn goes back to Thailand he gritted his teeth when saying so.

"Just because your the eldest doesn't mean I have to listen to your words: word of advice I run the house not you ...hyung" giving him a smug look which made his arm rise up and shoot his hands into a fist.

Suddenly our ears perked up to hear more than one clapping sounds around us, Jin placed his arms down as we glanced from side to side, our bodies turning in different directions trying to find the source, soon enough he then showed up with his men behind him.

Our jaws dropped a bit when four very familiar people came marching behind Aiden.

Fluttering my lashes trying to get my visions in check but everything was real. They were real and they don't seem to be some weaklings I used to know.

"Welcome guys I'm glad you can make it especially you ...Jeon Jungkook" Aiden glares back pointing his finger at me.

"As you can see my brother has come alive and so have these two beautiful girls who you people have punished for no apparent reasons."

He then looked up which made us do the same.

"It's beautiful isn't it ...to have four family members dying slowly inside these coffins where they belong" he chuckles.

"Aiden give them to us! They haven't don't shit to you!" NamJoon shouted as he stepped in front of me.

He snickers a laugh covering his mouth with his hands then went back to his serious features.

"No can do ... Let's play a game first"

"It's us you want leave the girls alone!" Yoongi yelled back.

Aiden sighs dramatically scratching his head in frustration.

"Okay ... Okay ... I'll give you the girls if you play my game.. It's so simple a deer can do it"

We all look at one another thinking whether to do it or not. But if we fail he won't give them to us. If we succeed maybe just maybe he'll spare their lives.

He has to have a heart inside of him, but I highly doubt that. With one final look we nodded our heads in agreement.

"Okay fine .. We'll play your game" Jin responded quickly.

"Excellent.. It's simple really.. All you have to do is tell me which coffin is Lynn in." He smiled.

My eyes and ears were now fully awake. I knew she'd be in there but the only problem is I have no clue where she was located. There were four and all with the same colored wooden coffin.

It's really crucial that I have to get this right or else Aiden starts doing something unexpected.

I averted my gaze back to Aiden's as he simply waited for me to make a move. But I had a question I was dying to know.

"What happens if i get it wrong?" I gulped nervously.

He then pulled out something from his pocket. And in my view it was a small remote with a red button on it.

"Then this happens" he says. And with that said the second coffin dropped to the floor making a very loud thud, dust particles swooshed at our faces as we covered the nasty aroma.

He then pulled a gun shooting the coffin. The gun shot penetrate through the wooden material that was wrapped in metal chains, while bloods seeped everywhere my heart rate was beginning to fasten. Not even knowing who it was In my mind who ever it is I prayed it wasn't my family that's in there soaked in a red pool.

Once he stopped shooting, my heart still hasn't recovered yet as it continued to go faster.

"Would you like to see who it is?" Taeil chuckles in a ridged tone.

My brows furrowed and sweats began to trickle. I wanted to know but at the same time I don't want to look.

Without my permission he got down and unlocked the chains.

He lifted up the coffins and tears were already gushing down my cheeks in a very slow tsunami form.

The guys looked away in horrid character, Taehyung even covered his mouth as his body declined and so did my heart.

I froze in fear, and shivered in disbelief.

There's no way .. there's no way there dead.

My precious twins dynamic hearts has stopped being active.

My head dropped down putting my fist into a ball making it turn pale white.

This cousin of mine has killed two dearest creatures in my life and he will keep doing so until I'm demolish. I will redeem myself and shut down who ever tries to attack my family. There is no mercy for those who have cause sin and I will make sure that he and his filthy minions are drilled into the bottomless pits of agony and misfortune.

I quickly rise my head up high closing my eyes as I exhale the devastating vision I have seen. I opened my eyes gazing at the two brothers.

I stepped closer putting both hands in my pocket. Everyone looked at me in confusion waiting for a signal.

"There's a reason why they call me crazy in the first place.. Once you and your bitches are dead I'll plant your rotten heads in my rose garden .. you'll make wonderful pot heads"

___________
**CUTT~~
Yay finally I finished this chapter lol. I typed this in an hour and a half which is pretty good haha. I still have time to listen to Kpop music :3. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter if you did please do vote and comment as well ty jellybunnies ^^