7~ Mystery Man

It was midnight and Lynn wasn't able to close her eyes and wash away the cynical thoughts and events that has happened this week, she glanced to her left to see if Jungkook was awake but he was already fast asleep. She took the courage to get out of bed grab one of her sweater as she slowly walked out the room and into mansion gateway. She wasn't allowed to go out at night without unsupervised, but she had to clear her thoughts for awhile and staying in that squeezed stuffy mansion wasn't any big help. She put on her sweater as the chilling wind brushing against her skins, tho she liked the feeling of it, it was rather cold for her this time of night.

She looked up at the sky, the lingering night was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purplish sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulf the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialize amongst the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark, moonless night.

She walked around town noticing some teens and adults still up this late at night. They were engross to one another's conversation to even witness her passing by them, there was a bar two blocks from the restaurant her and Jungkook went years ago she wanted to try some of there alcoholic beverages that can make her feel she's in a different planet and talk in some type of language she never used. She liked the feeling of letting go when there's trouble stirring up back at the mansion, she needed something to erase everything that has happen and start fresh.

She headed inside Burn in Lounge scanning the place down It has a very friendly atmosphere. There were selection of jazz music that plays every night performing the night was a group called Mamamoo and they started singing Piano man, Lynn sat down on the stool in front of the bartender ordering cigar, scotch and other alcohol, she wanted to be extremely wasted so she wouldn't even remember anything. The staff was very nice and extremely helpful with the new cigar smokers that Lynn wasn't familiar of using, this was a great place to come relax, have a drink, smoke and listen to some great jazz music.

When she didn't feel anything from the drinks, she ordered ten shots of tequila she gulped it down one by one and soon enough her eyesight began to be blurry, and the sound  silenced her ears. Her head tilted back and forth side to side till her head couldn't take it anymore and fell on the table.

Tho she felt two arm lifted her up carrying her to somewhere she didn't know of. She tried to see the figure but her blurry vision took control making her shut down automatically.

______

The mysterious man carried her to his apartment smiling wickedly at the drunken girl. He didn't think it was that easy to actually kidnapped her, he thought he'd have to use the doll more as a trigger object. Now that he has her in his arms he won't be using the doll anymore, and he doesn't want her to leave beside he thinks it's his way of saving her from her twisted killer husband.

He unlocked the his apartment door flicking the lights on, the black marbled floor glisten brightly dark on the floor, it was like a shimmering dark universe that was placed on the ground.

The man headed upstairs and into his room placing her gently on his King size bed as he tucked her in with a white blanket dressed in a fluffy silky duvet covers.

He sigh ruffling his hair glancing back her "You're whole family is the reason why my little brother is dead" He mumbled.

He got up from the side of the bed putting both hands inside his pocket "Oh my dear Lynn I hope we can be friends" he smiled at her.

He closed the door behind him as he walked to his office where a bunch of computers were placed on top of another one, he walked around the desk sitting down grabbing a snack inside the drawer while he put one leg on the chair while spying on each one of the members, he laughs while Lea spray painted her side black while Ailee's still remained pink.

"Lea is for sure Jungkooks kid.. she's exactly like him when he was young" he shook his head at the twins, he watched some of them were having sex with there loved ones while Jungkook is unaware that Lynn is gone. He was aware of how he treated her, tho he didn't like the scene of her getting hate from Jungkook, he doesn't want to be Lynn's new Prince Charming, she's pretty and damn right beautiful but he can't fall for someone like her, because then he'll change he's ways just for one person. And loving someone is not in his vocabulary they're psychopaths they don't love, they mimic people's emotion and gain their trust easily and Lynn is very naive to trust someone like Jungkook, it was like a game of tug of war, no matter how much she tries to pull away he ends up pulling her right back in his arms.

The man got back to his senses when he sees the maknae waking up, he scanned his surrounding and finally realize that Lynn was gone, he shouted her name but when no one answered he barge out of the room and screams of her name echoed through the computer screens. Jungkook was in a breaking point he grunted and shrieked at the sight of her not around, he began throwing things around messing up his room "Wow talk about anger issues" the man says munching on some chips.

"Where the fuck did she go?!" he yelled, Jungkook voice was so loud it could probably wake Lynn up if he keeps yelling, the man shut down the computer not caring what happens to Jungkook outrage he already knows he's panicking from the disappearance of Lynn. The man yawned and stretched his arms in the air feeling tired. He got up from his seat walking to the kitchen to make himself hot tea thirty minutes later of drinking while reading a book a figure interrupted him from the quiet night. He looked up to see her but still drunk and drowsy.

"Oh my dear Lynn you're awake" he says waving at her with a smile. Her eyes were still drowsy with light dark circles underneath it, her hair was in disarray but it still looked elegant on her. She scrunched her face holding her head at the stinging thud in her brain another headache was rising once again, she pulled out a chair as she slouched across the stranger without a care that she's gotten kidnapped by a stranger, she didn't even  bother looking up at him as she put her head down and mumbled "Where am I?"

The man chuckled at her conduct it was rather amusing to see her this way. "You're in my home" the man says crossing his arm around his chest. Lynn didn't speak but soon raised up her head slowly tilting it to the side "Who are you?" she ask softly with a husky metallic voice. "A friend... and I think you should go back home now... you're family must be worried about you" he seriously told her.

She chuckled at his words sniffling a bit and soon again tears were forming ready to burst out. "Ha.. family, I have no family and none of them will care if I'm gone" she paused for a minute gulping the dry lump in her throat. "Well would you like to live with me.." he ask waiting for her responds.

She nodded wiping away her tears "Anything to keep me away from those psychos"

"Good ...then you and I are going to have a wonderful time together.. let's not tell your husband" he says extending his hand in the air waiting for a handshake, Lynn looked at it hesitantly but shook his hands with a weak smile. She wasn't sure why but she felt as if she's talking to the devil right now and shaking his hands means agreeing to all his desires, in a way giving her soul to someone else was better then giving it someone that keeps breaking her soul apart.

__________
**CUTT~~
I've seen allot of hate on Jungkook because of this story >~< oh my. Please don't hate him, his not like that in real life i just made him a total douche bag in this story. So yes please don't hate on the maknae because this I feel bad making him all evil now huhuhuhu~ tho I hope you enjoy this chapter and pleas read, vote and comment ^^