5~ Forgive & Forget

Lynn wanted to talk to Jungkook just to straighten things out because she didn't want them to argue this week especially when his relatives are coming to visit him. She wanted him to apologize for his rude behavior and forget about everything that just happened today. She headed to the kitchen to make him his herbal tea, she looked on her watch 6:00pm it was time for him to take his medication as well. Once she was done brewing his tea she placed it a tray along with the medication.

Heading to his office when she heard voices coming from the office, it wasn't just him someone was with him. She felt her heart race a bit but soon handled her composure "Maybe his talking to someone on the phone" she says inhaling at her words. She soon opened the left door slightly peeping through only to witness him hugging a girl, he didn't end there but then kissed her cheeks. Lynn closed the door harshly causing a loud thud, her body was warm and so was her cheeks, her eyes began to trickle down with salty tears.

She stood still in front of the door for a good five second till she snapped back to reality and her tears were already gushing down. She speed walked to the kitchen throwing the tray somewhere causing the pill and the tea splattering everywhere, she walked to the sink turning on the faucet while cold water run down, she cupped the chilling water splashing it on her face. She heard the front door bang but didn't care at that moment, holding her head at the sudden pain that was rising up her brain. She couldn't think or talk she wanted answers but no one is giving her a reasonable explanation.

She gasp when a sudden arm was locked around her bare waist and a head resting on her shoulder. "Are you mad at me?" he says in his metallic husky voice. She didn't want to talk to him, she was angry for his actions earlier and an apology isn't going to make her forgive him. "Just get off me please" she quietly says pulling his arm off him but he was too strong, he locked her waist tight not even allowing her to breath. "Jungkook please ..st-stop.. just le-let me go" she frustratingly wriggled around his arm but gave up when he wouldn't budge.

He then pulled some strands of hair in front of her shoulders revealing her bare shoulders. She could feel his hot breath tickle her skin, she tried pushing him away with her free hand but he grabbed it tightly pinning it down on her side. Her heart was beating rapidly as she gulped knowing what he's going to do next. She then gasp loud when he started licking her back to her neck and shoulders giving her hickeys everywhere, his tongue danced around her skin playfully she could feel his bulged go up against her area rubbing it as she tilted her head back feeling his sensation around her body.

Her breathing was unstable, she couldn't even say a word because it was feeling too good. She held her moan knowing that's what he wanted to hear form her. His hands then slapped her thighs groping it then slapping it once more as he chuckled at how aroused she was.

He twisted her around as he slammed his lips against her's, he bit her lip hard making it bleed and it did, she winced at the pain but Jungkook licked the remaining blood from her lower lip subsiding the pain. Even if she was angry at him earlier she couldn't fight back at how alluring he was and he got her wrapped around his fingers once again. Deepening the kiss as he sticked his tongue into her's swirling around each other's canvases, he lifted her up on the sink not even breaking the kiss, the make out lasted for a good seven minute, they soon broke free having a strand of saliva attached to each other's tongue.

Lynn panted heavily eyeing him with tears still remaining in her eyes, he leaned in pecking both her cheeks wiping her damp tears away.

"Babe I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did.. I made a mistake again.. I'm so sorry baby" he says embracing her into a hug. "I love you, you know that and that girl was my assistant.. she wanted a hug and I gave it to her, and that kiss ...she told me to, I know I shouldn't have but I guess I just want her to feel happy as well, she was having a bad day also" he says caressing her back. All Lynn could do was hold down more tears, she couldn't bare listen to his lies and excuses.

She pulled away from him, his expression seemed sad and guilty he was on a verge of crying. "What's up with you lately?" she ask quietly she didn't want to sound harsh or even make him more angry then before by asking him how his doing. "I'm just.. having a really bad day, I'm stressing out on work and I realized I'm taking my anger on you .. and I shouldn't have, you don't deserve this" he says, his arms locked around my waist once again while his head rested in the middle of her chest.

Lynn played with his hair trying to ease his stress away. Being twenty two years old, a boss for his sisters fashion company, and raising twins girls can be hard and stressful maybe that was why he's been acting like a total douche bag. But that doesn't mean he gets to flirt with his assistant "Please don't flirt with any girls especially that assistant of yours" she says. "Don't worry it's was only a hug & fake kiss, it was nothing" he said giving her kisses between her chest.

He then looked up at her "So...does that mean we're in good terms again?" Lynn thought for awhile, but her head was already agreeing to him nodding without even knowing. Jungkook smiled in delight hugging her even tighter, tho Lynn still felt uneasy.

He put her down on the ground "I better continue my work" he says giving her one final kiss, and he then walked away from her.

_______

V who is always ahead of everyone always knows what goes on in the mansion he watch the two couples make out while he sucked on a lollipop observing on Jungkooks behavior, it's the season of killing again and Jungkooks mood swings are beginning to form. The medication he takes he doesn't take them at all, he throws it away as soon as Lynn leaves. There was no way in treating the boy, it's like a virus it comes and goes, he tries to get better but at the end of the day he goes back to being that devils child once again.

On his way upstairs he bumped into V, Jungkook bowed at him but got pulled back from V's grip. "What is it hyung?" Jungkook ask with a neutral expression. "You're playing with her heart again aren't you?" he says calmly. Jungkook furrowed his brows not even wanting to say anything he pulled away from V's grip walking away without an answer.

While Lynn was busy cleaning up the mess inside the girls room V walked in with one hand in his pocket while he held onto his lollipop sucking on it seductively.

"Hey..." he says. She looked at him confusingly "May I help you?" she politely ask. "Just stopping by to warn you about Jungkook" he says while sucking on the bubble gum lollipop. "Why..something wrong with him" she ask worriedly. "Well... You're forgetting his a psychotic killer I wouldn't trust him if I were you" he says playing with his watch. "He's my husband and he's not like that, he's just stress lately he's not a killer" she says her voice a bit louder.

"His a killer Lynn.. he's not going to get better, you should leave while you still can because if you don't ...none of us will be able to help you"

_________
**CUTT~~
So I change the assistant name to Lexi instead, she looks like a Lexi instead of Haley XD hihihi~ but I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to read, vote and comment^^ see you again jellybunnies