Chapter 56

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I wrapped the towel around my body and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom limping slightly, trust me to go in to a bath to get rid of the pain I had because of last night, with a horny Justin, we ended up having morning sex and the pain was doubled. This guy.

"This is your fault" I groaned to Justin who was in his boxers now laughing at me. "Sorry baby, my dick is-" I quickly put my hand up wanting him to not finish his sentence. "I'm good" I quickly said before walking past him.

He laughed at me before I went and sat down in front of the mirror to do my makeup.

I applied concelear to my eyebags, and some blemishes, and then eyeliner, curled my lashes and applied mascara, along with filling in my eyebrows.

I then went in to my suit case and dug through, attempting to find something to wear. Surprisingly, it was warm today which was really since it was our last day here and it wouldn't of been as great if it were to rain.

I took out a pair of high waisted denim folded shorts along with a navy blue crop top with cuffed sleeves that said 'California' stitched in white on it, along with my white converse. (Outfit at the start, ignore the Mickey Ears for now)

Justin had already gone to the living room and was probably waiting for me. I put my in a messy pony tale and then began to put on my white converse.

"Hurry up baby!" I heard Justin yell out from the living room. I picked up my other shoe and walked out of the bedroom, my phone was in my mouth as I walked up to him, I dropped my phone on to his lap and sat down next to him were I laced up my shoes.

Justin casually scrolled through my phone doing whatever, I didn't mind since I had nothing to hide.

He then began to take selfies and putting them up on my Snapchat and making videos before I finally was done.

"Come onnnnn" I whined as he continued to record me. I pulled him up from the couch and dragged him to the door.

He was wearing a pair of camouflage print pants along with a cream oversized shirt and a white undershirt that was long too, along with his black hat.

We finally were able to leave the hotel.

Once we got down to the lobby, we were met with the bodyguards along with hotel security who went over the same damn rules again about keeping us safe before we were able to actually leave, people were screaming and pushing trying to get pictures along with paparazzi, and I wasn't going to lie, the Paparazzi were really aggressive here in France for some reason and I could tell Justin was pretty angry by them.