Chapter 17

Justin's P.O.V.

It was currently 7:30 and we were still in Disney World. I watched as Gabi told me about something, honestly I wasn't really listening, I was just admiring her features. She had the most beautiful smile, and even when she talked her dimples would show. Her eyes were really bright, to match her personality. Her voice was like silk, her smallest features made her perfect in my eyes.

I just smiled at her as she laughed at her own story as she flipped her long hair behind her shoulder.

I didn't realise she had finished her story and I was just staring at her, "You didn't listen to any off that did you?" She asked laughing.

I bit my lip and grinned, "Next!" The man who powered the ride said. We were now going on the Ferris wheel. He let us on the cart and put the bar over in front of us just so we didn't fall out even though it wasn't a crazy fast ride.

I gave the dude a nod before he started the ride once we got to the top, the ride stopped all of a sudden, we looked at each other in confusion and then down.

"There has been a minor difficultly in the ride, please remain calm and we will be getting you done as soon as possible" the same dude said in the microphone. There were other people in carts too but we were right at the top, it wasn't really high but it was high enough that we couldnt even jump down without braking a couple of bones.

"Great" I heard Gabi mutter before she folded her arms.

I could tell she was cold since it was 8pm now and it was getting cold, she had no jacket and was wearing no sleeves so I took of my plaid black and white button up and put it on around her shoulders. I had on a shirt underneath so it was okay.

"Thanks" she said before she looked out at the rest of the park, done below there was a crowd now, fans were waving and trying to get our attention along with paparazzi.

"Look" I said, pointing to the sky, there was this one bright star that stood out from the rest. "Its so bright" Gabi said looking up at the star, I looked back at her and smiled as she looked up at the stars whilst I smiled at her. She must of realised I was staring at her and she looked at me, frowning. "Why do you keep staring at me?" She asked with a grin.

"Because, you're beautiful" I replied putting my hand on her thigh. She smiled blushing as he cheeks went a light shade of red.

"Would you ever mind having a older boyfriend?" I asked, I could tell she was shocked by my question but she didn't say anything about it.

"It depends how much more older they are then me" she replied turning slightly to face me but at the same time being restricted by the bar.

"I'm 3 years older then you" I said raising my eyebrow with grin.

"Well then that's fine" she responded with a laugh.

I smirked, she sat back straight and put her head on my shoulder as we both looked straight at the lights of Disney. A couple minutes later lights went up in to the sky. Fireworks.

We both watched the fireworks go off with smiles on our faces. We had a great view since we were on the top cart.

I looked at her and she looked at me with a smile, I put my arm around her from behind as she rest her head on my shoulder with her arm around my waist we sat and watched the fireworks.