Chapter 48

Gabriella's P.O.V.

As Justin opened the door to our hotel room, I got more and more excited. We had just gone for a long walk, eventually it was getting way too cold and it was 3:30 in the morning.

He opened the door revealing the hotel room. It was huge, the first part was the mini living room with a couch and TV and coffee table along with a view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Do you like it?" He asked, shutting the door behind me.

"Yes! Its amazing" I excitedly said as he led me to the bedroom which was amazing, it had a large king size bed, white sheets and little desks either side of the bed. The balcony window was probably the best view of the Eiffel Tower, it was beautiful.

"Only the best for my princess" he grinned before pulling me closer to him and connecting our lips, I smiled in to the kiss before we pulled in. "Thank you" I said, I couldn't believe he was actually doing this for me.

"No problem baby" he replied pecking my lips. He took my hand and let me in to the bed before he took his sweatshirt off. I wrapped myself around him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

"Good night baby girl" he muttered, kissing my forehead.

"Good night Jay" I replied through a yawn before shutting my eyes, my head on his chest, I fell asleep finally in his arms again.

*****

The sounds of birds chirping and sun rays beaming on my face, I yanwed opening my eyes before stretching, I sat up slightly to see that Justin wasn't next to me, I quickly sat up as I realised the whole room was decorated with balloons, helium balloons and ones lying around and attached to the wall, a banner that said Happy Birthday on it along with confetti all over the floor and bed.

I smiled wide as I looked across over to the door and heard some noise coming.

I quickly got up and walked out of the bedroom, making my way to the living room I heard the rustling about of footsteps stop, I walked in to the living room and saw Justin. He was standing in the middle of the room, the coffee table in front of him filled with gift bags and balloons decorated the whole room, along with a birthday banner. The coffee table had a mini chocolate birthday cake and around the coffee table were boxes of presents wrapped beautifully. There was a huge teddy bear on the ground too.

My mouth dropped open as I put my hands over my face in shock.

"Happy Birthday baby!" He yelled happily, stepping in front of the coffee table.

"Oh my god Justin!" I squealed running up to him leaping in to his arms, he wrapped his arms around me lifting me up from the ground as I Nuzzled my face in to his neck.

I kissed his cheek before he put me down. "I can't believe you did this!" You're so cute" I grinned wrapping my arms around his neck, "Anything for you princess" He replied smiling, I smiled standing on my tip toes and crashing my lips on to his, moving in sync I pulled away, placing multiple kisses on his lips I stepped back.

"I'm going to be out for maybe an hour to get some things sorted out, I have the whole day planned out to make it the best, just me and you, so get dressed and I'll be back soon okay?" He said, picking up his jacket before putting it on along with his snapback probably to cover his messy that he didn't bother to comb but it still looked incredibly hot.

"Okay" I grinned "I love you" I quickly said making him smile wide. "I love you more baby" he kissed me before leaving the room.

I took a picture of the whole room and put it on my Instagram with the caption 'I have the best boyfriend ever' before I went through all of my social media, everyone was wishing me happy birthday and the hashtag #Happy19thGabi was trending on Twitter.

'Literally love you guys, thank you for the birthday wishes!' I tweeted before I checked my messages, everyone had texted me happy birthday and I was even happier.

I went on Instagram to see Justin had posted a picture of me with a birthday message as the caption.

'Happy Birthday to this beautiful girl, I can't believe you're mine, I love you so much princess. You're going to have the best birthday ever, I promise #Happy19thGabi'

I smiled at the caption and liked it, reading the comments everyone was so nice.

I then went on Kendall's Instagram and she had done a Flipagram video of pictures and videos of us, I watched it and then read the Caption.

'My best friend Gabriella Dail everyone. You have them friends that like you, Gabi loves me and I love her. You have them friends that will rub your back when you are crying your eyes out over a guy, Gabi would be crying along with me. You have them friends that don't really accept you for who you are, I've never met anyone as supportive as Gabi. You have them friends who will just sit there whilst you are complaining a girl that you don't like and that she was talking shit about you, Gabi wouldn't just be sitting there, you best believe she would be at the bitches house telling her straight, because that's the best friend I have. No matter what, Gabriella had my back from day one, I've known her for almost 4 years now and can I just say, how much my life has changed for the better because of her. Before Gabi, I was a shy girl who barely even spoke because she was afraid of people judging her. But then when Gabi came along she basically made sure I knew I was loved, she bought me outta my shell and now people know the real Kendall, and that's because of my beautiful best friend Gabriella Dail. So thank you Gabi, thank you for coming in to my life. I love you more then anything. You fuck with her, you fuck with me, that's how it is. Happy Birthday Grooby (once a old lady thought Gabi's name was Grooby and she thought mine was Kendy, so we're basically Grooby and Kendy, plot twist) I love you boo boo #Happy19thGabi'

I was literally in tears once I finished reading it.

I liked the video and then read the comments they were all so cute, everyone was dying over it and so was I. I commented back, 'I'm literally crying, I love you so much Kendy'

I then went through all my friends Instagrams and even celebrities had posted a happy birthday lost for me along with of course Kim and the rest of the Kardashions. It was so amazing having all these friends who actually care.