Chapter 19

Justin's P.O.V.

It had been two days since mine and Gabi's date, I was currently in bed my hair was a mess and of course u was in my boxers, it was midnight and I was watching her new video, I never watch YouTube videos, well not YouTubers, but this was Gabi we were talking about, I was definitely going to watch it.

She was so cute, the way she would laugh at her own answers, or say the weirdest things. I couldn't stop smiling at the screen.

"What is the relationship between you and the last person you texted?" She said as she looked down at the computer in her lap, which probably had the questions on.

"Wait let me check" she said as she looked through her phone, she then looked back at the camera, I could tell she was hiding a smile "It was Justin and we are... Friends" she replied with a grin. I shook my head with smirk, taking my phone and going on Snapchat I took a picture of myself, I captioned it 'I'm just a friend now?' I then sent it to her via Snapchat of course.

I continued watching the video and a couple minutes later she replied.

It was a picture of her smiling, the caption was 'What did you think?'

I wanted to stare at her all day, she looked beautiful, she had her in a messy pony tale and no makeup however she looked beautiful.

I took another picture of myself, but I made sure I looked good, I captioned it with "You'll find out soon// dw'

I sent her another one asking her what she was doing and she said she couldn't sleep since it was past midnight and she didn't look tired. I then got up, shut my computer lid and got out of bed, I went and threw on some sweatpants and a black sweatshirt and some vans. I then took my phone and car keys and left my house, I went down in to my garage and took out the less crazy car which was the Blacked out Range Rover, I got in and left.

I stopped in front of Gabi's apartment building and went up to it, I pressed her door number buzzer and waited for her to answer. She answered and once she knew it was me she allowed me in to the building and I went up to her floor and her apartment.

I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a laugh.

I leaned up against the door frame and played with my keys. "Why yes, you can. See, I couldn't sleep, you couldn't sleep either, perfect opportunity to take you out, you and me" I responded, looking from my keys and in to her eyes as she looked at me in amusement.

She shook her head before laughing, "Fine" She replied she let me in before I waited in her living room, and not long later she came back and she had threw on a sweatshirt over her leggings. She had on converse too and she pur her hair in to a messy pony tale.

We walked out of the apartment and elevator and stopped outside the apartment. "Were are we going?" She asked as she shut the door to the exit.

"I was thinking frozen yogurt?" I replied. She nodded and then I remembered that there was a frozen yogurt place about 6-7/minutes away from here by walking. "Shall we walk it there?" I asked.

She looked at me in amusement, shrugging we started walking in silence at first.

"So I'm just a friend then?" I asked again, looking down at her.

She looked up at me with a grin, "Pretty much" She replied shrugging.

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh so I can hold your hand? Since I'm just a friend?" I teased as I took a hold of her hand, she didn't reply but just giggled which led my to bringing my hand up to my lips and kissing it and not braking eye contact she blushed followed by her smiling.

"I guess so" she laughed as we continued walking, we crossed the road and the Frozen Yogurt shop was open. Even though it was late.

We walked in and we were the only ones in there. We then put in the flavours we wanted. I got cookie dough and vanilla with nuts and chocolate sauce as a topping. And Gabi got cake batter and vanilla with cookies and chocolate sauce as a topping.

I then paid and we left the shop. We walked back down the empty street, it was nice to be able to go out without the paparazzi ruining everything.

We sat down on the ground on a ledge, there was no one here so it was okay.

We talked about the weirdest things, took pictures for both of our Snapchats and then headed back one it was 3am and we both were tired. Once we got up to her apartment, she stood in front of her closed door, "I'm looking forward to our second date by the way" I smirked as I stood opposite her.

"Sure" she laughed. I looked down the hallway just to see if anyone was watching us or anything. "Would it be bad if I kissed you right now?" I said, smirking as her mouth parted slightly letting out a laugh.

"It depends, are you drunk?" She questioned making me laugh I shook my head no. Without another word I pushed her back against the door and crashed my lips against hers. We moved slowly but passionately in sync as I let my hands set on her hip, she placed hers around my neck as she opened her mouth giving my tongue access.

We moved passionately until she pulled away. I looked in to her tired but beautiful bright eyes. "Someone could of seen us" She said putting her hands on my shoulders as I looked down at her.

"Who cares" I replied before placing my lips on hers again. Kissing her, was incredible, there were sparks, I was falling, hard for her. And I loved it.