Chapter 8

Justin's P.O.V.

As the movie began I looked at Gabi who was now putting her phone on silent and locking it.

"Oh and I apologise in advance for any screaming" she quickly said as it began. I laughed, "Its all good, just hold on to me if you get scared" I replied with a wink grinning. The whole theatre was dark so the only light was of course from the big screen.

She laughed before looking back at the screen. Her smile was insanely cute, she had dimples and bright eyes. She had a small but structured face and she was very very attractive, well I surely was attracted to her and had a crush on her. I was definitely a flirty person so I guess she would understand.

The movie began and not long after, the 'scary' bits came. For me, they were laughable, it took a lot to scare me, all horror movies are the same these days so I don't get scared, but every time a jump scare came Gabi would jump, scream and grab my arm, which I didn't mind at all, but she obviusly got shy and moved it away always which I found so cute.

Then there was the bit were they all held hands and that old lady went in to the other world and tried to get the girl back whatever that shit was about, most of the time I was questioning how horror movies can be considered scary these days. But now Gabi had moved completely back, her head was right next to mine and she had her hands on her face, covering her eyes as she sort of put her head in my neck, but I wasn't like cuddling or anything, she just moved her head to the side and since we were already so close together, she was able to do that.

She moved her head looking up at me, I stared in to her eyes, I wasn't even thinking about the movie anymore. She then blinked and looked away, moving her head away she continued watching the movie.

I was confused as to why she suddenly did that, and was kinda bummed she moved. I didn't say anything though, I just continued watching the movie and all you could hear was Gabi's screams and Matts. Yes, Matts screams were so loud it was like a girls.

About over half an hour later, the movie ended, I stretched yawning. We all got up and Gabi and Kendall went down the steps first, they were talking about something but I didn't no what they were speaking about.

We all left the room and went out the theatre.

"What do you want to do now?" Kyle asked. We looked around to see the different things we could do.

"Arcade?" Nash spoke up. We all agreed to that and went in the building, going to the big arcade place we walked in after taking pictures with fans, and the paparazzi taking pictures of us.

We all got a bag of coins and went through the place.

Me and Matt got in to the one were you sit on the seat and get to stare the wheel for the car game.

As we plaid that, I saw Gabi and Kendall go over to the grabber, were you try and win the stuffed animal but people thought it was impossible to grab the stuffed animals but I had done it millions of times and it was easy for me.

Once we finished the game, I had won Matt. We all went over to Kendall and Gabi who were still playing the same grabber game.

"Oh just leave it, clearly it's not going to work" Kendall complained as Gabi concentrated on the unicorn she had been trying to get for the longest time. She looked so cute as she was in silence focusing on that one unicorn that she could never get.

Once she got it, it dragged over to the box and then fell out the grabber thing, "How is that even fair?!" She angrily complained moving away and standing next to Kendall folding her arms with a grown on her face because she wasn't able to get the Unicorn.

We all laughed before I out the coin in the machine, I then led the grabber over to the unicorn and let it grab it, patiently waiting as it lifted it up, it then took it over to the box and it dropped it in there. I smiled wide and took it out of the compartment.

I handed it to Gabi who had her mouth open.

"Oh my God thank you!" She happily said, as she figured out how I did that in one try.

I smiled at her as she went over with Kendall to another game, we all followed and we stopped at the punch bag thing. The game were you hit the little bag thing and hit it as hard as you can and you get a score.

"Let's try this, lowest score has to go to McDonald's and make a bad drink and drink it" Nash smirked as I laughed.

"Yeah but, you have muscles" Kendall argued.

"Oh come on, let's just try" Kyle replied. We all nodded and Nash went first.

He got a score of 340 which wasn't bad at all. Then Matt went and he got 230 which we laughed at. Then Kendall went and she got 102. We all burst out in to laughter.

Kyle's score was 450 which was really good. But I knew I could beat it. Then Gabi stepped up, she hit it and hit her hand on the metal thing "Ahh" she hissed as she held her hand since she hit it.

We laughed as she held her hand. "You good?" Kendall asked as she nodded. "Your go Bieber" Kyle said making me laugh. I stood in front of it, smirking, I formed a fist and hit the ball thing really hard. The score went up to 1000+ I put my arms up "Wohoo" I cheered.

Gabi's mouth fell open as she looked at my score.

"Nooo" she complained, knowing she was going to have to have the really bad drink.

We all laughed as she put her hands over her eyes in disappointment.

We went over to the basketball bit were you try and throw as many basketballs you can in 60 seconds. Me and Nash did it.

We stood there and the balls came back, the buzzer went off and we began throwing the balls in there. Not long later, the buzzer went off saying it was over, I had won.

"Well at least I don't have to drink some horrible drink" Nash taunted Gabi as we left the arcade.

We went out to McDonald's which was in the building. We all went up to the till and Kendall waiting with Gabi, who didn't look too happy.

The women gave us exactly what we asked for. Fries, ketchup, a burger bun, vinegar and hot sauce all blended in to one drink. It was like a light brown. As we took it over Gabi looked at it and her mouth dropped open.

"Here you go" Nash said putting the drink in front of her.

"What is that?!" She asked looking at it. It looked horrible and I kinda felt bad for her but I still laughed.

"Vineger, fries, burger bun, ketchup and hot sauce all blended, drink up" Matt replied laughing.

"I'm not drinking all of that" she replied picking it up. We nodded. All of us getting our phones out, we recorded her on our Snapchat as she put it up to her lips and took the first sip. Once she drank a little, she spat it out everything. Almost gagging we burst out in to laughter as I hard recorded it all.

I put it up on Snapchat and recorder her again as she got some tissue and started scraping her tongue as she tried to get the taste out of her mouth.

We all were laughing so hard as we left McDonald's, we ended up getting her a ice cream to make up for it because we felt really bad for her.

Poor girl.