Chapter 28

Justin's P.O.V.

Gabi was mad at me, of course, Kendall told me everything and I knew Gabi would be mad at me for what I did the other night. Its been 3 days and she hasn't called me, text me, or even seen me, I've watched her recent vlogs and Snapchat stories and even on Instagram paparazzi takne pictures of her. She just hasn't spoken to me yet, and when I call she won't answer her phone.

I was now knocking on her door, waiting for her to answer, I had to speak to her.

Not long after, she answered. She was in a big over sized shirt her long slender legs on show as she rolled her eyes.

"What" she said, damn.

"Stop being mad at me" I sighed walking in, she rolled her eyes again "Just leave" she groaned before turning to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and spun her around stopping her from leaving.

"Justin" she complained trying to get my hand of her wrist.

"Why are you mad at me?!" I finally yelled out, I just wanted to sort things out, I wanted to be able to hold her hand in public, kiss her, hug her and show everyone she was mine, but I couldn't because of her not wanting to let everyone know right now, I mean, how long did she need? It had been a month and I hated this secrecy, I just wanted to be able to be a good boyfriend and show her off to everyone, make her feel like a million bucks, a princess, because that was what she was.

"Are you forreal Justin?" She replied stepping back.

I stared back at her, I didn't want to snap at her so kept my mouth shut.

"You basically lied to me when you said you would respect me not wanting everyone to know about us, what is-" I cut her off.

"I want to be able to fucking hold your hand in public, I want to show everyone that you're mine, I want everyone to be jealous of our relationship, I want to be able to kiss you, hug you heck fucking grab your ass in public but I can't, and its because I respected you for too damn long, I want to be able to treat you like a princess and not have to be looking out for cameras, don't you understand that?!" I finally said.

She just stared back at me, I was breathing heavily and I needed go calm down, but I just was holding this in for so long.

"What about when I start getting for being with you? What about when people start talking about me in a way that hasn't been spoken before? Have you even thought about that?" She asked, her eyes becoming watery.

"Who cares, this is about me and you, don't let them effect you, or us." I said as I gripped on to her waist, I looked down at her as she stared up in to my eyes.

She nodded, "So what now?" She asked.

"Live in the moment baby girl" I bit my lip before crashing my lips on to hers, slowly moving in sync she snaked her arms around my neck and ran her hand up and down my neck. I pushed her against the nearest wall and placed my right hand on her waist gripping her shirt and my other hand snaked down her waist, on to her bare leg, I gripped her thigh before bringing it up next to my hip whilst my tongue explored her mouth she softly moaned in to my mouth.

My lips left hers and started placing kisses down her jawline, down to her neck I sucked licked and kissed her neck hearing her moan turned me on and motivated me to carry on.

Going back to her lips, as moved in sync I easily lifted her up from the ground. Her legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck, I carries her in the direction of her bedroom. She was so light and literally weighed nothing, I shut the door behind us and lay her down on to the bed were I slowly grinded my lower body on her as I bit on to her bottom lip.

I pulled away and state deep in to her bright grey blue eyes, "you're so beautiful" I whispered, my voice deep and husky.

She shyly smiled as I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry about anything, as I said, just live in the moment, everything has a purpose"