Chapter 40

Justin's P.O.V.

I stirred around as I opened my eyes, the sun rays were beaming through the curtains. I looked down to see Gabi fast asleep, her head on my chest, one of her arms around my stomach and breathing softly, she looked beautiful.

My phone was ringing and I wandered who was ringing me at this time. I picked up my phone and checked the caller ID, it was scooter. I got out of bed and left the bedroom just so I didn't wake Gabi up with the call.

"Hey Justin, are you ready for Ellen Today?" He questioned, I just remembered I will be going on Ellen today, my first time in such a long time.

"Yeah man, I'm a bit nervous" I honestly said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't be! Once you get up there, you will love it again trust me" he motivated, making me nod.

"Yeah, I'll see you there" I told him, I was on at 2 and it was currently 9am. I had to leave at, 10 to rehearse though.

I went back in to the room to see Gabi still sleeping, I went over and put on my clothes from yesterday, I bent down next to her and rubbed her arm just to wake her up, she started college in an hour so I might as well wake her up.

She stirred around before turning over and not waking up, I laughed before getting in next to her, her back was pressed up against my front as I put my arm tightly around her.

"Come on baby, wake up" I muttered in her ear kissing the back of it. She groaned creating lines on her forehead before she started rubbing her eyes yawning.

"Its too early" she replied in her morning voice. I laughed before kissing her cheek, "I know, but you have college and I have rehearsal, so I wanted to wake you up before I left" I muttered.

She turned around and looked up at me, "Oh, good luck! Omg your going on Ellen aren't you!" She quickly jumped up in excitement.

I laughed at her reaction, "Yeah i am" I replied pulling her on to my lap as she straddled me, I rest my back against the headboard.

"Are you excited?" She grinned, I loved how she was more happier then me.

"Yeah, kinda nervous, I don't know how the public will react... I hope I don't get booed" I sighed, remembering he type of person I was.

She gave me a smile, "That's the thing, who cares how anyone reacts, I know for a fact no one will boo you, don't worry" she motivated. I smiled at her before pulling her closer and kissing her lips smiling in to the kiss.

"Anyways, I have college in a bit so I have to get dressed, but good luck with it all okay? Don't be nervous" she said getting of my lap, I stood up and smiled down at her.

"Thank you baby, let me know if you need anything okay?" I seriously said, I wanted her to know I was there for her.

"I will" she smiled, before I connected our lips, slowly moving in sync I bit her bottom lip as I pulled away. "I'll see you later" I pecked her lips again before I left her bedroom and her apartment.

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I was incredibly excited and happy for Justin, I really hoped he had fun on Ellen because he told me she was his favourite show to go on, and I wanted him to have fun.

I had a shower and then did my usual makeup routine and then it dressed, I wore a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans and white addidas crop with the black addidas sign on it. I wore my black converse too, my hair was in a top knot and I was done. I grabbed my notebooks and phone and left for college.