Chapter 4

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I sat and watched as Mia Mitchell and her boyfriend read out the nominees for best male artist.

"And the winner is...." They stopped as a drum roll sounded, they opened the envelope and smiled, "JUSTIN BIEBER" the crowd went wild and me and the girls started clapping, I didn't know were he was but the cheers got louder, I looked to my side to see him walking past me and going up the stage, taking the surf board in his hands he stood by the mic.

"Wow, this honestly feels great, just to be back. You know, I never really did think I'd be able to get back up from a bad fall, but I did, and its all thanks to my incredible fans, I love all of you guys, thank you so much for voting, and don't worry guys, music coming... Soon" he winked before hugging Mia and the boy before going back stage.

"And we'll be back after this short commercial to crown the best YouTuber, Best female and male Webstar, and youngest achiever Webstar, don't go anywhere" she said to the camera and everyone applauded.

All the YouTubers that were nominated for the awards we called back stage to get there makeup and everything checked just before the commercial ended.

I went back to my seat, realised Justin was a row behind me, he gave me a smile which I returned before sitting down. Kendall was going crazy about how I was going to win all these awards and making me extremely motivated.

Not long after the shows started again. Zendaya and Nick Jonas were the presenters right now.

"Okay, the nominees for youngest achiever Webstar are... Rachel Levine" they read out, the screen showed a clop of Rachel, she was also my close YouTube friend and I would be so proud if she won.

A man in the audio as the clip played told everyone how many subscribers she had and everything she had achieved before they read out other names and the same thing went on with them.

"Gabriella Mason" as soon as they read out my name as being one of the nominees the crowd went wild, they must be my viewers as they were cheering so loud once the clip played.

"Gabriella has over 14 million subscribers, owns her own clothing line, been on a world tour, won 14 awards from multiple events, worked with several charities, has her own perfume, and is 18 years of age" the man said as my clips played.

"And the winner is...." The drum roll went off, "GABRIELLA DAIL!" my mouth dropped open as they read out my name, the crowd went wild and in no time I was hugging Kendall and she was congratulating me.

I left the rows and everyone clapped as I went down the carpet and up the steps, I was smiling wide as I reached Zendaya and Nick, I hugged them before they gave me the large surfboard.

"Oh my god, thank you so much! I really don't no what to say, but thank you, because my viewers are the best in the world, I have achieved so much because of them so this award is definitely gonna be for you guys, I love you" I said in to the mic before everyone cheered.

I had to wait back stage as they read out the winners for Best female Webster and Male Webster.

"And the best male and female Webstar is.... TYLER OAKLEY AND GABRIELLA DAIL!" My mouth dropped open once again as the people back stage led me out again. I went on to stage smiling wide again as I saw Tyler there, I went up to him and hugged him tight.

"Hey Y'all" Tyler said in to the mic and everyone went crazy, he let out his infamous laugh. I told him he can say his speech first.

"So can we just say how incredible teem internet is, like we wouldn't be doing this, without you guys, you guys are amazing and incredible and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, thank you for voting for me, and for gabi!" He ended before everyone cheered, I didn't do a speech because he had already said what I was basically going to say.

We left off stage and back to our seats before they read out another award, Kendall and everyone congratulated me and went crazy.

"Alright, the winner, for the Best YouTuber 2015 is..." This was the main award, so it went out to any YouTuber so if you won't this, it was amazing. I had won it last year and the year before which blew my mind.

"GABRIELLA DAIL!" my name was read out again, I let my hand go up to my mouth as they said my name, I looked at Kendall's and they all started screaming, we jumped up and hugged one another before I left to up to stage.

I collected the surf board before standing in front of the mic, one had holding the board and the other on my chest as my heart beat like crazy.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this" I said, I had to stop because the cheers and screams still hadn't died down from the audience that were fans and viewers. I smiled wide.

"Um, I know I said this before, but thank you so much to everyone who voted, and to anyone who supported me and still do, I love you so much, I didn't really prepare anything so I don't even know what I'm saying but" everyone laughed before I carried on, "I just want to say that if you are someone that is struggling with something right now, whether it's bullying, or insecureness, no that there is a positive way out of it, the purpose of my videos are not only to show people beauty and fashion, but its also to show self confidence and self love, because loving yourself is something that a lot of us lack, I really hope I make sense right now but if I don't bare with me" everyone laughed again. "But yeah, that's all, thank you guys, I love you" I ended, everyone clapped and the crowd went crazy cheering and screaming.

I went back stage were I met Kendall, I ran up to her and hugged her, we squeeled and started screaming.

We went back to our seats and watched the rest of the show.

"And the winner, for the Choice Best Model is..." I looked at Kendall and held her hand tight.

"KENDALL JENNER" as soon as they read out her name we all screamed, jumping up she hugged the girls before she hugged me, pushing us out of the aisle we just stood there hugging and screaming. I could hear laughter around us before we pulled away, I grinned at her as she left to go up on stage.

I sat back down and watched her.

"I am so outta breath, I did not expect that... But thank you to everyone who voted, you guys mean the world to me and without you I wouldn't have made it, Also I want to thank my family, for always supporting everything I do, you guys are incredible, and lastly I want to thank my best friend and basically my sister, Gabi, even though she is party of my family, I love you guys" She said smiling wide. Me Kris, Kylie, and Khloe stood up as she went back stage everyone cheered and clapped.