Chapter 54

|DISCLAIMER: SEXUAL CONTENT. READ OUT YOUR OWN RISK|

Gabriella's P.O.V.

Once he opened the door to our hotel room I walked in and in to the bedroom were I began taking off my heels. As I put them to the side, I was pushed against the wall, with force. I knew it was Justin, even though it was incredibly dark and the only actual light was from the lamp on the side and the city light from our huge balcony window, his figure was evident.

I felt his breath fan my lips as he place both of his hands on the all, trapping me in between his arms.

"I wasn't done with you yet baby girl" I heard him chuckle deeply before he began licking, sucking and placing kisses all over my neck and collarbone. A moan left my mouth as he sucked on my sweet spot making him smirk against my skin.

"Birthday sex baby girl" he growled against my lips before crashing his lips on to mine. Instantly opening his mouth and inserting his tongue exploring my mouth. As I took off his leather jacket, I pulled off his shirt too before trailing my hands up his abs up his chest and resting my hands on the back of his neck.

He pulled away and turned me around against the wall and unzipped my crop top from the back, before taking it off and throwing it to the floor. Along with my midi skirt, he unzipped it slowly before dropping the skirt to the floor leaving me in my black lace bra and thong, u felt him place his hand on my ass gripping it he began kissing down my neck from behind.

Spinning me around in one swift movement he scooped me up from the ground and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he pressed his lips against mine and began walking over to the bed. As we moved in sync, we passionately kissed whilst he laid me down on to the bed, his hand gripping on to the side of my waist, he grind himself on to me, he let out a low moan in my mouth.

He pulled away and began kissing down my chest, he unclasped my bra and three it to the floor were he began to kiss and suck on my breasts causing my to moan out in pleasure.

He began moving down and pulled off my thong, he began kissing my inner thigh teasing me as he licked the side of my cl*it causing me to let out a whimper.

He chuckled deeply and began eating me out, I gripped his hair and pulled at it as I moaned in pleasure, he would grip my thighs with his nails but I was pleasurable.

He moved away and pulled off his jeans I could see his shaft standing through his boxers as he reached over me and took our a small package which held the condom. He ripped the top of with his teeth and spat the piece off, he pulled his boxers off before rolling the condom on to his long shaft.

He bent down and kissed my full on the mouth before he pulled off and positioned himself at my entrance.

Slowly, he let himself slip in to me and a rush of pain go through my as he moved in me adjusting to his size.

"Ugh fuck your so tight" He growled going faster and faster he leaned down next to me and pounded harder in to me making me moan.

"Justin" I cried out as he gripped my waist and pounded in to me roughly but of course it was pleasurable.

"Fuck" he cursed as I scratched his back.

"Is daddy making you feel good baby?" He growled biting down on my neck as I moaned unable to respond.

"Come on, tell papi" he groaned as I dug my nails deep in to his back.

"Uh Justin..." I trailed off as I felt my leg twitch and we both reached climax and he collapsed on top of me completely out of breath, our sweaty bodies laid together as we got out breath back.

"Happy birthday baby girl"