Chapter 33

Gabriella's P.O.V.

Today was the day of the charity event. I had gotten my hair and makeup done and was on my way to the event.

I wore a white sleeveless mini crop top, along with a black and white patterned skater skirt, for shoes I wore black swayed buckle heels and my hair was curled to the side, along with a gold arm cuff bracelet.

We arrived at the venue and there was photographers as well as a mini red carpet, I of course wasn't the only person here and they whole place was crowded.

I smiled and waved at my viewers who were behind the bars along with the photographers, I was led to stand in front of a white board that had the charities name all over it and I had to smile to the cameras and pose for pictures.

After, I was taken in to the venue and on the way to my seat, I said hey to a bunch of celebrities and people who had attended, the bottom floor was the stage, and the tables for all the celebrities and people to be seated and then the top bit of the venue was balconies of my viewers and fans of celebrities, it was fully decked out.

***

I was now about to go on stage to be interviewed and I would be able to say advice for everything.

"Please welcome, Gabriella Dail!" The presenter, who was Ellen Degeners, even though it wasn't the Ellen show, she was the host.

I walked out and everyone cheered as I smiled and waved, I hugged Ellen before we sat on the couch, I was given a mic.

"So, I hope you're having a good time here first of all, how are you?" She asked with a smile. I out the mic to my mouth. "I'm having a really good time, I'm good" I replied smiling.

"Alright well if anyone didn't know, Gabriella is a 18 year old internet sensation, she has also battled bullying, hate, and trouble with self confidence and has put it out for the internet for this generation to be helped by, honestly Gabi your story is really incredible. And to have such a huge audience makes it better" She explained as I nodded whilst everyone clapped.

"Yeah it really makes me feel better when I wake up or throughout the day. I get tweets and dm's of people, my viewers, telling me that I helped them in whatever way, because I never thought that I was able to make a change you know?" I replied as she nodded.

"Absolutely, so talk us through your bullying experience, for those who don't know,"

"Yeah, well I was bullied when I was around 13 years old, um it was about a lotta different things. First of all, people found out about my life at home. My dad actually wasn't in the picture growing up and people bullied me for not having a dad you know? And then it moved on to everyone making fun of me, and about the way I looked, and that really dropped the confidence to a all time low, like I was 13 years old and I was going home and thinking about how I could look like a modal just to stop the bullying at school right? So then I started having people leaving me out and my 'friends' were going against me because of what everyone else was saying about me, so I was just unhappy all the time, I would fake being sick so I could take a day of school, I'd come home and go straight to my room, I was just not who I am today" I ended.

Everyone clapped and cheered before Ellen began talking.

"And look at you now, you're probably doing more in your life then those bullies could ever do, and you're beautiful honestly, you really should be proud of yourself" she said making everyone clap. "Awh thank you" I replied smiling and looking at the crowd.

"So then this was all in middle school right? You then started YouTube at the age of 13, and you changed completely as a person when it came to high school, right?"

"Yeah, I started YouTube at 13 and I really loved it, and then high school came around and I started changing as a person, suddenly everything was getting me angry and I started being something I'm not, I was getting kicked out of schools, I didn't listen to any teachers, my grades were terrible and I shut everyone out, it was kinda like I didn't trust anyone and I just felt like being by myself was best, and still to this day, you as a person are the only ones true to yourself, but high school really changed me, and then during the end of high school I started getting my stuff together, my mom was such a big help, I graduated high school and got my life back on track" I ended as everyone clapped.

"So being this shy, bullied girl, to someone who is ruthless, and doesn't care about anything or anyone and then to a girl who is now spreading self confidence and teaching young people off this generation the real aspects of life" Ellen replied making everyone clap as I nodded my head.

"So what do you think of freedom of speech, because a lotta people who are bullies, say that what they say is freedom of speech"

"Yeah but there's a difference between freedom of speech, and being a total jerk" I replied making everyone clap and cheer.

"But forreal, what is the point of bullying, like it disgusts me that we have so many new inventions, and so many things that I never thought we would have, but we still have, bullying, like is it that hard to be nice to someone? I just don't see the point in it at all" I replied making her nod.

Everyone was cheering to everything that we said which made me really happy.

"So self confidence is a huge part of your channel, tell us more about how you keep your self confidence and self esteem to a high?" She asked.

"Well I first of advise you to surround yourself with people who you can be yourself with and not be judged, a big part of self confidence and loving yourself I being with people who are supportive and make you feel beautiful, and then I think being able to wear something or do your hair a certain way and then look in the mirror and say that woah, I look good" I said making everyone laugh and clap.

The rest of the night, I basically talked about bullying and stuff and responding to some questions that people had sent in, it was a really good night.