Chapter 41

Justin's P.O.V.

"So uh, let's talk about relationships, its very clear that you are not single unless you're doing a performance for the public" Ellen joked as everyone laughed.

"So you're in a relationship with Gabriella Dail, and there they are" She stopped as a picture of me and Gabriella appeared on the screen behind and everyone cooed.

"So I met her before too, and shes a really really sweet girl... So how did she end up with you Mr bad boy?" She joked again making me laugh.

"I'm not a bad boy" I replied raising my eyebrows and smirking.

"Justin, yes you are" she simply said making us laugh.

"But yeah, Gabi and Justin are already MTV's hottest couple and it hasn't even been a month, how does that feel biebs?" She asked making me laugh.

"Well we are pretty hot so" I cockily said making everyone laugh including Ellen.

"So what was your first date?" She questioned.

"Well the first time we hung out alone, was when I showed up at her place and said let's go get breakfast, and then we went and got food and then went to the park were I taught her how to ride a segway" I replied grinning, everyone 'aw'ed' me making me slightly blush.

"Well Gabriella is a beautiful wonderful girl and I do wish you the best with her" She kindly said as everyone cheered and I thanked her.

After the whole show, I was in a really good mood, everyone out there was so nice and I was so shocked to see them clapping and cheering at me.

I bought my bodyguard hugo and he drove me to Gabi's college. I got out and so did he and we walked together whilst he pushed off some paparazzi who were getting closer to me. I ignored the little gasps coming from the students mouths and the little whispers, those who actually came up to get a picture with me, I gave them what they wanted before heading towards the building.

"Hey do you know Gabriella is?" I asked a girl who seemed to be so shocked her jaw dropped once seeing me, "Um-Gab-Gabi? Oh erm she's in the um on the second floor um near her locker" she ended stuttering.

I smiled at her "Thank you" I replied and walked in to the college, the hallways were large and it was tricky finding were to go but we made it to the second floor, we went down the halls and took a left and saw her small figure with her back towards us, she had a notebook leaned against the locker as she wrote something down whilst another girl besides her told her something, possibly to write down.

After a minute the girl left and Gabi was now alone, she started taking stuff out of her locker. I crept up behind her and quickly wrapped my arms around her waist from behind making her jump from fright.

"Oh my God Justin you scared me!" She complained, slapping my arm as I laughed at her.

"Sorry baby, I came to surprise you" I replied smiling down at her before leaning in and placing my lips on to the side of her mouth and slowly kissing her, she let out a small giggle "Hugo is right there you know" she said making me look up, I turned to look at him and he got the message before he turned around so that he wasn't looking and making Gabi feel uncomfortable.

"There" I said before kissing her lips, I tightened my grip on her waist and gently pushed her against the lockers trying to deepen the kiss but of course she wasn't going to be doing that right now, "Oh come, no ones looking" I groaned rubbing her bare stomach as she laughed at me.

"If they see us through them cameras, you are getting kicked out of here" she laughed pecking my lips.

"Anyways, how was the show?" She asked turning around and shutting her locker.

"It was awesome, I was really nervous at first and then I got your text and I was perfectly fine, everyone was super nice, I'm still in shock that they didn't boo me" I chuckled as we began walking down the hall.

"Awh that's great! I'm happy for you" she grinned making me smile down at her before kissing her cheek.

"And I must say, you look really nice you know, finally your hair doesn't look like a clowns" she smirked as we left the college. "Thank you baby" I smirked putting my arm around her shoulder and walking ahead of hugo ignoring the crowd that was now forming and whispering.

We got to the black car we came in and me and Gabi got in the back and he got in the front to drive, I slid the little door thing closed so that we could have some privacy before sitting down, it was a shame that this bottle holder was separating us because I really wanted to kiss her right now.

"So how was college? Have you got any homework for tonight?" I questioned as she typed away on her phone.

"Not really, but Alex is coming round to mine to work on the project" She said instantly ruining my mood. I didn't like the idea of that Dude being at my girls house, I bawled my hand in to a fist not wanting to argue with her about it. This shit just gets me in to a protective mode.

She looked at me as she locked her phone, obviously realising I was mad as I looked ahead rubbing my chin with my other hand.

"Are you alright...?" She reluctantly asked turning slightly to face me.

I looked at her with a blunt expression "Everything's fine" I snapped making her eyes widen in shock probably.

"Tell me what's wrong" She sighed putting her hand on my cheek and forcing me to look at her.

I breathed out deeply, "I don't like the idea of this Alex dude being at your house, without me being with you" I replied sitting up angrily.

She raised her eyebrows in disbelief, "What? Why?" She innocently asked, she really was oblivious to what goes on in a guys mind, and what they can take advantage off which is also why I like to keep her protected, and only by me.

"Because Gabriella, I just don't want him at your house, there isn't much to say"

"But its for my work... Do you not trust me or something?" She asked instantly making me feel bad, but of course I still was cautious about the whole situation.

"Its not that, I just don't trust him, what if he trys something on you? What if he ends up hurting you, I wouldn't be there to help you baby, you need to understand that, I do this because I care, I do this because I have a purpose" I ended, caressing her cheek.

She out her head down sighing, "He won't okay? He's a good guy you just need to get to know him..." She responded, she gave me a sad look and of course I couldn't argue with that. The car came to a stop and I sat back, pulling her on to my lap I put my hands on her lower back.

"I trust you baby, and I trust that you just want to get your work done... I'm sorry for being selfish, I just don't want anything happening to you, and I don't want to lose you... So I'm sorry for that" I said, pecking her lips.

"Its okay... You won't lose me" She replied, our lips were millimetres away as she spoke I looked down at her lips, nodding I filled in the ever so tiny gap in between and let my lips move in sync with hers. As she moved her hands to snake up my chest and around my neck, I pulled her closer to me and began sucking on her bottom lip as she moaned in my mouth I bit down on to her bottom lip before pulled away slightly "Mine" I groaned against her lips before I began kissing down her neck.

I made sure I was going to leave a hickey, I wanted this Alex guy to see it and remind him who she belongs to, I sucked and licked and kissed hearing her small moans, I sucked one more time before we pulled away, "Now he'll know you're mine, and only mine" I growled as she looked down at the Hickey on her neck.