Chapter 13

Gabriella's P.O.V.

It was now past midnight and we had left the club, Justin had invited me, Kendalls family including the Kardashions, Nash and a couple of other friends over to his house as a little get together.

We were now sitting in his very big back yard, everyone was either in the pool, lounging around or just chilling on the sun beds or something.

Not long after, Kim, Kanye, Kris, Kourtney and Khloe had to leave back home so it was just Me, Kendall, Nash, Kyle, Za who was Justin's friend, Ryan, Khalil, and Meajor Ali but he said to call him Ali.

We were sat in Justin's living room floor in a circle, we each had a drink in front of us, mine of course non alcoholic. We were playing never have I ever.

So someone would say a question and if you had done that, you had go drink from your drink and if you have never done that, you don't drink.

"Okay, never have I ever, had sex with two different people in one night" Kyle Said, we all looked at one another and Khalil, Ali, and Kyle had drank from there drink saying they had done that which made me grossed out but I laughed anyways.

"Never have I ever had a sexual fantasy about someone in this room" Nash said. We all looked at one another and Nash, Kyle, Ali, Khalil, Ryan and surprisingly Justin drank from there drinks.

"For real?" Kendall asked laughing, they all nodded.

"Okay, never have I ever touched a girls ass WITHOUT there permission?" Kendall asked looking around the room, all of the boys drank from there drink making me and Kendall look at each other with out mouths open.

They just laughed it off. "Never have I ever had a boner over a friends Girlfriend" Kyle grinned. Khalil and Ali were the only ones who drank from it.

"Dude!" Nash said laughing as they shrugged.

"Okay, never have I ever had a crush on some in this room" Kendall asked. All the boys drank from there cup and so did me and Kendall, we grinned at one another.

"Finally they drink something" Za joked as everyone laughed, "Never have I ever found Gabi more then attractive?" Kendall said, my eyes widened as I smacked her.

"What the hell Kendall" I whined as ALL of the boys drank from there cup. I put my hands over my face from embarrassment as I heard them laugh.

"Lets play fuck, marry, kill" Kendall grinned and I groaned knowing what she was going to do.

They all agreed of course, "Beyonce, Vanessa Hudgens and Nash" She said and we all laughed.

"Okay kill Nash first off all" Ryan replied since Kendall was asking him.

"Fuck Beyonce cos" he bit his lip making me roll my eyes and laugh, "and then marry Vanessa hudgens" he replied we nodded.

"Justin, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and... Gabriella" she grinned, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open as he smirked, looking at Kendall he answered. "Fuck, Ariana, Kill Taylor" he scoffed and then looked at me with seductive eyes, "Marry Gabriella" he replied sensing me a sly wink. My cheeks went red and covered my face once again as every cooed laughing.

This was so embarrassing. Throughout the whole game, I could feel Justin staring at me and it wasn't uncomfortable, it was just I didn't know how to react.

"Gabi" Nash said, everyone looking over at me.

"Me, Ryan, and Justin" he said making my eyes widen. "I'm not answering that" I replied laughing.

"Oh come on you have to!" Kendall argued, I looked over at Justin who was staring at me in amusement as he had his head tilted to the side.

"I'm not answering it" I replied grinning at Justin who smirked at me. We moved on and I got a text message, checking it, it was from Justin.

'Fuck, marry, me? And kill Ryan and Nash, that sounds fair' I read it and I felt my cheeks heat up.

'Hm, might just kill you' I replied with the laughing emoji.

'No way, you could only kill me with your looks b' he replied making me laugh silently.

'Cheesy' I replied before locking my phone. I looked up and over at him to see him grinning at me before we turned out attention back to the game which was revolving around Kendall now.