Chapter 53

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I was standing staring at the most amazing view of Paris. It was almost midnight and me and Justin were now in the very top of the Eiffel tower, no one was up here and even though it was super quite up here, you could hear the sounds of people down below.

It was was pretty, the lights were bright and the landscape was amazing. I took my phone and went on Snapchat were I angled the phone and took a picture of the view, feeling a flash coming from were Justin was I didn't really pay attention as I looked at the picture I had taken, before I put it on Snapchat.

As I looked down at my phone, I felt Justin's somehow warm hands on my hips, his thumbs caressing the bare skin the showed from the crop top I wore, he placed a small kisses on my collarbone and neck.

"Mhmm, shall we go back now?" He said in a low husky whisper.

I nodded my head before turning around and walking down the stairs with him. Once we got to the bottom floor we began walking and suddenly feeling flashes go off we quickened our pace. The bodyguards weren't with us right now so these paparazzi weren't going to be going away until we actually got in to the car.

The driver opened the door for us and I got in followed by Justin, before he shut the door leaving out the flashes that were blinding in this darkness.

Throughout the whole ride, I was actually spekaing but Justin kept on kissing me or my neck whispering dirty things in my ear as I tried to tell a story before giving up and just going on to my phone.

We finally arrived at the hotel and got out, we had left the hotel key at the front desk so we went up and there was a boy, probably my age working behind it. As soon as he saw us he smiled wide, I smiled back at him, of course in a friendly way.

After Justin gave him our details he began to type away on the computer before giving Justin a piece of paper that he had to sign in order for us to get our key back. I looked the other way as I admired the glass furniture that was so small yet really attention catching, until I heard Justin say something.

"Aye, my eyes are over here" He growled making me turn my head and look at Justin who was now glaring at the poor guy who wasn't even doing anything.

"Sorry what?" Surprisingly the boy was speaking fluent English.

"I said, my eyes are over here, don't be fucking looking at my girl" Justin spat back making me out my hand on his shoulder, I didn't want a scene and the poor boy looked so scared, probably of losing his job.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't intending to stare" The boy replied politly making me almost aw him because of how sweet he was being towards Justin who clearly didn't even care.

"Well I intend to punch, so unless you want to lose your job, I suggest you give me my fucking key and keep your eyes to yourself" Justin replied his fists balling up.

As the boy quickly went to the board that had all the keys hung to it he had his back to us.

"Justin, stop being mean" I said to Justin, standing on my side as he stared straight ahead to the boys back.

"I'm not being mean Gabi" He replied, still angry. I sighed and forcefully turned his head and pressed my lips against his, he kissed back straight away and snaked his hand on to my waist and pulled me closer to him, I could tell he was calming down. As we made out, I heard a cough noise, the type of cough that is for attention grabbing.

I pulled away and we both looked at the boy who was now holding our key car and looked really uncomfortable. He held it out and Justin took it from him sending him a glare, "Thank you" I smiled at him before taking Justin's hand and getting in go the elevator were Justin immediately crashed his lips on to mine pushing me against the mirrored walls clearly sexually frustrated and angry at the while situation that happened just now.