Chapter 31

Gabriella's P.O.V.

Once we had gotten back to my apartment, Justin wanted to cuddle and watch a movie but I had to film a video for this week on my channel, but I had no clue on what to film as I hadn't had time in advance to prepare.

"I dunno what to film" I whined as I stuffed my face in to the pillow on the couch.

"Do a video with me" I heard him reply as he put his hand on my thigh.

I raised my eyebrows at him, "Oh come on, everyone basically knows about us now, it'll be fun, come on!" He exclaimed pulling me up.

I laughed getting up I got my camera and put it on the tripod, and then the two lights next to it for better lighting.

"What are we filming?" He asked as I picked up my phone.

"I'm doing your makeup" I replied with a grin, his eyes widened, "No way!" He argued as I pulled him to sit down on the chair next to mine.

"Please! It will be funny!" I begged standing in front of him as I placed my hands on his shoulders. He sighed shutting his eyes, "Fine"

I smiled wide before going up to the camera and pressing play.

"Smile" I said as I looked at him through the screen which was attached to the camera so I could see if it was focused and basically just see myself in it.

He smiled wide making me laugh, "alright hey guys, today I'm joined with Justin and-" I stopped as Justin got up and touched the screen on the side.

"You good?" I asked laughing, "Oh yeah I thought there was something on the lense, carry on" he randomly said before sitting down. I shook my head laughing before he put his arm around my shoulder lazily.

"So today I decided I wanted Justin to be a pretty girl, so I'm gonna do his makeup" I joked making him sarcastically laugh.

"Let's get started!" I excitedly said before I picked up a box that was filled with some makeup that I was going to use on him.

"So first, I'm gonna use this Nars foundation, however Justins skin is lighter then mine... So I don't think this will fit his skin tone" I said as I began to put it on his face and blending it in, "ugh its cold" he complained

****

"And for the last touch, a red lipstick" laughed as I put it in his lips he kept on complaining and moving his face away the whole time throughout the video.

"Done! You look so pretty!" I laughed as I gave him a mirror. I burst out in to laughter as his facial expressions changed once he saw what he looked like.

"Oh my God" he said looking at me and then the mirror.

I couldn't stop laughing, he looked hilarious, "is this gonna come off?" He stupidily asked making me face palm myself.

"Really Justin" I said shaking my head. He started laughing.

"Okay anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed me doing this to Justin, everyone screenshot this video so you each have a picture of Justin looking like a girl" I joked making him groan.

"But yeah, comment below if you want Justin to attempt my makeup, then let me know, if you think just makes a cute girl like this video and yeah, see you very soon, byeeee!" I cheered as he put his head in his hands.

How am I meant to get this off?" Justin asked as I went to turn the camera off.

"With a makeup wipe babe, just like any other girl with makeup on" I replied before stop recording.

I gave him a makeup wipe however he couldn't take it off properly so I had to take it off for him. Finally finishing everything.