Chapter 46

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I sat down on my comfy fluffy chair in front of my bed and started recording. I wasn't using my regular filming lights that stood next to my camera every time I filmed, because I was near my balcony and I was using natural lighting so it looked alright. And plus I was too lazy to get and set up the actual lighting.

"Hey guys, what's up, I hope you guys are having a really good day, erm I'm really annoyed right now because I already pre filmed a DIY video for room organisation... And when I came to edit it, some files/ clips were missing so now it's resulted in my getting really angry at my computer, wanting to quite everything I'm doing. And I haven't got a video to upload, so therefore I am doing a good old Q&A video because I actually haven't done one in a while and it would be good to catch up and stuff... And also because I have nothing else prepared so... Yeah" I ended before I got up and opened my balcony door because it was getting too hot.

I went and sat down and as I was about to say something, the sounds of traffic outside interrupted me.

"Okay maybe not" I said and went and shut the door again.

"Classic LA for you" I sarcastically said before laughing and sitting back on my chair checking the view finder to see if I was in focus.

"Alright so I tweeted out for you guys to send me questions in with the hash tag #AskGabi on Twitter and it was trending before which is amazingggg, you guys are incredible" I said before blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Okay so first question is from @GabriellaCookie and she said, 'Are you getting a dog? If so what breed and what are you going to call him or her" I read out from my phone before looking at the camera.

"Er I have actually been thinking about getting a dog, I've always always always wanted one ever since my puppy back home Milly passed away" I pouted, "But yeah, I want to get a Siberian Husky, I've always wanted a big dog but I dunno, maybe I will get one. Who knows" I grinned before moving on.

"Next question is from @Gabriellaismom haha your name" I laughed.

"Are you getting a tattoo? Erm, I have very low pain tolerance, I don't like being in like... Pain. And I know tattoos hurt and don't even try to convince me that they don't because girl I know they do, and also I'm that type of person that will get sick of something so like I feel like if I got a tattoo, a month later... I'll start not liking it and yeah" I shrugged.

"This one is from @KylieJspjs you guys have such creative names, 'I feel like you have been so snowed under with your college work and everything and no one has gotten the chance to ask you, how are you? P.s I love you' awwh that is really cute, oh and I love you too, but as you guys may know I have exams coming up for college and I have been studying a lot recently which is always why I haven't been vlogging much, but yeah, I am pretty tired, I haven't slept a lot because of everything erm but yeah, whenever I speak go you guys on Twitter I get really happy so" I replied ending with a big cheesy smile.

"From @JabiLife, 'How much are you missing Justin right now?' I'm missing him a lot you know, like even though I gave been so busy with school work, I still think about him and all but I'm glad he's having fun so yeah" I smiled before moving on. Throughout the whole video I was asked to prank call someone, and also do weird stuff which I did do.

"Are you upset that Justin won't be with you on your birthday?" I kinda got in to a sad mood once I read that out loud just because I wanted him to be with me but oh well.

"Kinda. But at the end of the day it's not a big of a deal, I'm pretty sure he's having a great time so that's what matters" I smiled before putting a thumbs up sign.

"Alright guys that was it for this video, I hope you guys enjoyed it and let me know in the comments what... What you are currently doing like at school or at college and stuff, and I'll try and reply back to them as much as I can and yeah, I love you guys and I'll see you in my next video, bye!" I ended with a smile before I had to pose for a thumbnail but I was failing,

"See this is why modelling is not something I would go in to as my full time career... Because I can't do stuff with my face, except like... Sit there" I rolled my eyes before turning over the camera.