Chapter 16

Gabriella's P.O.V.

"So he asked you out?!" Kendall screamed down the phone as I walked around my apartment.

"Yeah" I replied laughing at her excitement.

"Omg YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH JUSTIN" She screamed even louder making me pull the phone away from my ear. "Dude, you're gonna burst my ear drums, stop screaming" I replied laughing.

"So what are you going to wear?" She asked once I sat down.

"Um I don't even know, he texted me and told me that I had to wear something comfy, so" I went through my twitter feed on my computer as I replied back to some of my viewers tweets.

"He's probably going to take you somewhere crazy, trust me"

"We'll see" I grinned before we spoke some more, I told her I had to go and edit yesterday's vlog and after I was going to get ready for the actual date. Yeah. He asked me out yesterday and wanted to have the date today, so I agreed.

It was around 4pm when I started to get ready. I had no clue were he was going to take me but if it was somewhere fun, I'm down for it.

I went and showered, I conditioned and shampooed my hair before using a lush shower gel. I now smelt like snow fairy. I went and sat in front of my mirror, taking out my makeup from the drawers, I put lotion on my face before applying some concealer, I guess I wasn't going to wear foundation tonight since it was kinda irritating to me. I then put some Eyeshadow on which was a matching to my outfit I was going to be wearing.

I then blow dried my hair and then curled it slightly so it was wavy.

I went to my closet and put on my outfit which was a pair of high waisted blue skinny jeans with rips in the knees, I paired it with a pink knit halter crop top with my white addidas superstar shoes.

I then went and applied my nude pink lipstick. I was finished. I checked my phone only to see 3 missed calls and 5 text messages from Justin. I was kinda late and he was saying he was waiting outside

I texted back that I was coming now before I left my apartment. I went down and out the building seeing Justin standing against his car looking down at his phone, he saw me before he smiled, "Finally" he joked as we hugged. He opened the door for me and I got in thanking him.

"You look beautiful by the way" He commented as he drove down the road.

I grinned, "Thanks" I replied.

"So were are we going?" I asked turning to look at him, he smirked as he kept his eyes on the road, "Its a surprise babe" he smirked as I raised my eyebrows.

The whole ride I was trying to figure out were we where going. I still didn't know.

Finally, I saw a huge sign saying DISNEY WORLD and my eyes lit up. Apparently there was a new Harry Potter world there and I hadn't had the chance to go see it.

"Surprise" he laughed before coming over and opening the door. He took my hand and led me in, he put on my wrist band for me and we were able to go in. The whole time I was smiling wide, only because whenever I came to Disney Land I was always so happy, I loved everything Disney. Justin held my hand throughout the whole time. We had been on 2 rides now.

We went past a little store which sold hats and stuff so Justin told me wait outside the store whilst he went in, I waited and looked over to my side to see a few couple of paparazzi in the distance taking pictures. I ignored them and looked back to see Justin coming out.

He had two Micky mouse ears in his hands.

"Here" he said, he put the Minnie Mouse ears on me before he put the black Mickey Mouse on, he looked so cute with them on as I laughed at them.

"How do I look?" He asked as he put on Snapchat camera to see what he looked like.

"Great" I replied as he took a picture of us with the ears on.

We went and went on other rides, and it was funny seeing the pictures that would be taken when you're screaming crazy on the rides.