Chapter 14

Justin's P.O.V.

The next morning was bad, I was hung over, my head hurt like mad and I was pretty sure I was hallucinating a bit.

After Kendall and Gabi went home yesterday, me and the boys got a little too drunk, well not Nash since he was underage but he was the one who put us all in the beds, I remember that bit from last night.

I went over to my bathroom and took of my boxers, getting in the shower I groaned as the knots in my back finally loosened up, I must of slept in a weird position. Once I has finished, I put a towel around my waist and walked out. I went in to my dresser which had my boxers in, I took out a pair of Calvin's and put them on. Going over to my bed I picked up my phone and went through Instagram and twitter and shots of course.

I noticed Gabi had uploaded the photobooth picture of all of us with the caption 'Justin's 21st' I liked it before going on to Twitter and tweeting a good morning tweet.

I also noticed since I was drunk last night, I had tweeted some random ass things that clearly showed I was drunk of my ass, I was laughing but in my head I was thinking how stupid I looked. I decided to go downstairs and go to the back yard. The guys must of left in the morning and my house was a mess, bear and alcohol was everywhere.

The maid came and started cleaning up as I face timed scooter. He was making fun of me since my hair was all over the place, I could barely open my eyes and I had a bad headache, not long after we hung up and I went in to my kitchen.

"What would you like for breakfast sweetheart?" My maid, Katie asked. She was a really sweet lady and she treated me like a son.

"Erm, I think I'm gonna head out for breakfast, make sure to eat tho" I told her as I picked up my phone I heard her reply before I left back upstairs. I wore black leather pants, a black thin sweater full sleeved top, brown boots and a blue snapback. My blonde hair was growing now and it kinda looked weird but I was growing it out so I guess it will be at its awkward stage right now.

I grabbed my phone and keys and left the house, getting in to my car, I left my house and started driving, I wasn't anxious about were I was going, but I kinda was nervous. I parked across the street from the really nice building, I left my car trying to not get noticed. I successfully made it in to the apartment building and got in to the elevator and went to the level. Leaving I went down the hall and stopped at the door.

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I was going to a meeting right now for my clothing line and I was rushing around making sure I had turned everything of because last night Kendall ended up staying at mine and we started baking cakes and I'm pretty sure I left some things on. I had gotton dressed and was now about to leave.

I was wearing blue wash denim high waisted pants which I had rolled up from the bottom, a Lacey cute crop top and over top a nude colour kimono/Cardigan thing (Pictures of outfit at Start) I had just straightened my hair and put on minimal makeup.

As I got my phone I went and opened the door, as I was about to leave without looking I bumped in to a hard figure. Looking up I saw Justin,

"Justin?" I questioned stepping back as I wandered why he was here.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Um, what are you doing here?" I asked in a nice way of course. "Well I was thinking if you wanted to go get breakfast with me?" He asked. I wasn't expecting that, I kinda felt bad now because I was going to have to say no since I had a meeting to get to.

"Oh um, I'm sorry Justin but I have to go to an meeting right now..." I replied trailing off.

He gave me a disappointed look and then puppy eyes, he was legit a puppy, I don't see how someone can look like a puppy but just the way he looked, it was just so cute.

"Alright, I'll change the meeting times, let's go" I told him, he instantly smiled and moved out the way so I could shut the door and lock it. We went down the hall and in to the elevator, "Wait so you decided you wanted breakfast with me?" I turned to look at him as I raised my eyebrows.

He nodded as if it was the most normal thing ever, I laughed and shook my head before I texted my manager to reschedule the meeting.

"And you don't feel bad at all for making me change something that could of been important?" I asked as the elevator doors opened. He looked down at me and grinned, "I'm way more important then something that you probably are bored of having" he replied his eyebrows raised as we left the building.

He was something else. We got in to his blacked out Range Rover and surprisingly we hadn't gotton stopped by viewers/fans or paparazzi on the way over to the car.

"When are you gonna cut your hair?" I asked as he parked the car. He laughed before we got out, "Not soon" he replied, "You look like a clown" I replied touching the side bits of his growing hair, and then flashes went off making me roll my eyes.

"How nice of you" he replied, I laughed shrugging before going in to the Café for breakfast.

We were seated and I had ordered a latte, for some reason, I wasn't hungry at all, however Justin was as he had ordered basically the whole menu. The waitress thought he was crazy which made me laugh yet he thought it was normal.

"So what was this meeting about anyways?" He asked resting his arms on the table as he leaned forward.

"Just, stuff" I shrugged, not really bothered to speak about everything. He raised his eyebrows, "Ugh, its my clothing line stuff" I ended up replying because he just started at me in amusement.

"Ahh, do you do men's clothes?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"But hey, you'd look pretty cute in a skirt I must say" I replied grinning. He burst out in to laughter making people turn there heads and look at us.

"Do you like me Gabi?" Be suddenly asked, with raised eyebrows and staring at me in amusement.

"In what way are you specifying?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side. "As in, do you have a thing for me?" He corrected.

I raised my eyebrows, "Well, you're cute, but I can't be going out with a clown, its bad for my reputation" I replied flipping my hair over my shoulder.

He burst out in to laughter as he sat back in his seat.

"Well, I surely have a crush on you, and you already know that. And I happen to already know you like me, I'm just testing you to see if you would tell me or not" he replied as I put my elbows on the table, putting my fists under my chin I leaned forward.

"Testing me? I already told you, I don't date clowns" I replied, he frowned with puppy eyes, "but," I stopped as I sighed, "I like you, so I can make an acception" I finished and he smiled wide nodding his head.