Chapter 42

Gabriella's P.O.V.

As me and Alex sat on the floor of my living room, we looked through the pictures we had taken today. Our theme was Childhood. We took pictures of things that reminded us of our upbringing and so that consisted of you shops, ice cream parlours and so much more.

"They look awesome" I said, giving him a high five. The quality of the pictures were so good too, we were trying to follow Tumblr in a way.

"I'm excited to get out grade now, we better do good" He replied with a grin.

"Now we need to get these pictures printed out too, so that we can take pictures of the print outs" he explained as he plugged in the SD card in to his computer on his lap.

As he did all that technical stuff I unlocked my phone to see a Snapchat from Justin.

I opened up the snap picture to see a picture of him laying down possibly on the couch, he had tired eyes and his hair was all over the place with the caption 'Come over baby girl, are you finished?'

I took a picture of myself discretely before captioning it 'Nearly doneI'll come over after' I sent before turning my attention back to Alex who was trying to tell me something but I got distracted by the snap Justin had just sent me.

It was a picture of his stomach and abs, his hand casually over his 'Jerry' with the caption 'All for my baby girl, I'm waiting' he sent with the clock emoji making me blush shyly putting my phone down.

Finally after hours of work and going out to take more pictures, Alex had left and I was now standing in front of Justin's door waiting for him to answer, shivering because it was cold out and it was around 9 at night.

Finally he opened the door wearing nothing but a pair of Sweats, his hair was messy and looked pretty rough.

"Hey" I greeted as he pulled me in instantly kissing my lips with a groan, I quickly pulled away to see why he was wanting to kiss me so bad.

"Whats wrong?" I questioned putting my hands on his chest as sighed running his hand through his already messy hair.

"Fucking paparazzi got in to my fucking backyard, asking me fucking questions about you and our sex life, it took everything in me not to fucking beat the shit outta them" He growled pulling me along with him upstairs and in to his room.

"How did they get in to your yard?" I asked as he slammed the door shut behind me.

"I don't even fucking no, I have no fucking privacy in my own fucking house" He angrily said pushing me against the wall as he began to run his hands up and down my stomach under my sweatshirt as he hungrily yet angrily sucked and kissed my neck earning a moan to come from my mouth.

He was really mad and frustrated and I needed to calm him down before he ran out and found some paparazzi to beat up.

"Mhm Justin" I moaned but in attempt to actually say his name. He growled against my neck biting down on it before looking down in to my eyes.

"I know you're frustrated... But you have to calm down okay? Don't do anything you're gonna regret" I said trying to calm him down.

He groaned against my ear before he kissed up my jawline and crashed his lips against mine, passionately he entered his tongue wildly exploring my mouth making me moan. He had his hands under my shirt and led them up my back and to the back of my bra before he scooped me up from the ground, my legs wrapped around his torso, he carried me down to the bed and laid me down, we pulled away as he hovered above me, his lips millimetres away from mine.

And that's when he said it, "I'm in love you Gabriella Dail"