Chapter 6

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I shoves my face deeper in to the pillow as I felt the bed moving. Groaning I sat up seeing Kendall jumping on my bed.

"What are you doing here?!" I told her, no I wasn't a morning person.

"WE'RE GOING ON A HIKE, GET UP" She screamed making my groan.

"You go without me" I told her, yawning I laid my head on the pillow again closing my eyes. I felt the covers being pulled off me making me sit up, "dude!" I yelled as I tried to get my blanket back from her.

"I'll be waiting" she grinned before walking out with the blanket.

I groaned before getting up, I went in to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't have a shower because I was going on a hike, better to have a shower after the hike.

I then left the bathroom and in to my closet were I put on a pair of black shorts, and a pink loose t shirt, my grey Nike shoes and then tied my long hair in to a messy ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and left my room. I yawned rubbing my eyes as Kendall got up and dragged me out of the door.

We left in her car and the whole time she was telling me about something I wasn't even listening to, I was half asleep. Once we got to the hill top thing we were hiking up to. "Kendall... Why is Justin Bieber and some dude there...?" I questioned as I saw them from inside the car

I slowly turned my head to look at her and she smiled at me.

"Oh hell no! Take me back home" I quickly said leaning over and starting up the car again. She burst out in to laughter and turned it off again.

She got out the car and opened the door to my side. She pulled me out and locked the car so I couldn't go back in, she dragged me over, they hadn't seen us yet so I was able to push her, we both pushed I tried running back but she held me "Hey guys" I heard Justin say the all turned around and me and Kendall quickly got off one another and awkwardly smiled.

"Hey" Kendall replied, I stood there in silence.

"You guys took your time" Ryan laughed as I folded my arms looking down at my feet.

"Blame her" Kendall said making me look up at her raising my eyebrows as she laughed, "Anyways, I don't think you two have met but Gabi this is Ryan" she introduced me to the boy standing next to Justin, he was the same height as him, had tattoos and was wearing black shorts and a black shirt.

Justin was wearing a black t shirt, shorts and a blue snapback that he had put backwards.

After greeting one another we set off up the hill, we all walked together talking about the randomest things, not even 20 minutes in to the hike I was already tired, I was behind everyone else and I was out of breath, yes I was really bad with walking.

"Struggling?" Justin asked, stopping so I could catch up, Ryan and Kendall kept on walking laughing at me.

"Nah, I'm fine" I joked making him laugh.

"It seems like you don't even want to be here?" He questioned making me look from my feet to him.

"What do you mean?" I asked, laughing.

"I dunno, you just seem like you're not having fun" he replied shrugging. I raised my eyebrows, "My idea of fun isn't really walking up hills, and plus, its 11am" I replied as he chuckled nodding his head.

We stopped speaking for a bit, silence fell upon us as I got my breath back.

"So, what's it like? Being a YouTuber I mean" he said.

"Theres nothing really different honestly, I just talk to a camera to a lotta people" I replied laughing.

"So um, are you single? Or seeing someone?" He asked, making me look at him. "I'm single" I told him with a smile.

He smiled back before I looked forward to see we were basically at the top of the hill and looking over at the city.

"That wasn't that bad was it?" Kendall said to me, I gave her a dead look making them laugh. Justin put his phone on a rock thing in front of us and flipped to the front camera. He stood back and set the timer for the camera before we took the picture, as they talked with one another I went over and took my phone out, going on Snapchat I took a picture of the city, I then posted it on Snapchat.

I went back on to Twitter and scrolled through my feed as we walked back down the hill.

Kendall came up to me and put her arm around my shoulder telling me about how she was going to force me to come to the gym with her.

"Ha no" I replied locking my phone.

"Dude, it will be fun! Plus, going to the gym alone is boring" She replied as the boys caught up to us.

"So what are you girls doing now?" Ryan asked. "Going to get manicures?" He added before we burst out in to laughter.

"Well we haven't really planned out anything yet" Kendall replied shrugging. "But we are going to the movies tonight" I added looking up from my phone.

They nodded as we went back down the hill, by the time we got down, it was almost 1pm and I was knackered, and I couldn't wait to go home and take a shower and also go to bed cos I was near to collapsing.

Once we reached down the hill, we went back to Kendall's car, we stopped in front of it and Kendall went in and hugged Justin goodbye, Ryan hugged me and of course it was unexpected but I hugged back. Ryan then hugged Kendall and I looked over at Justin who put his arms out and we hugged, he was taller then me, bigger then me, and I dunno, it felt good even though it was the quickest hug ever, it was different and I surely had a fling for him.