Chapter 27

Gabriella's P.O.V.

"So you and Justin have started to make things public ey?" Kourtney grinned as I ate the pizza slice in front of me. I had the slice in my mouth as I stopped and looked at her as all of them grinned.

"No no no" I said as I put the pizza down, "I hate him" I replied stubbornly folding my arms.

They all looked at me in confusion. "He promised me that he will keep things quite and stuff, but he basically ruined it all last night by being so bloody horny" I groaned putting my hands on my face as I heard them laugh.

"Well he was extremely touchy yesterday, I couldn't stop laughing" Kendall said making me glare at her.

"But he is also stupid for not keeping things low, have you spoken to him after you left?" She asked eating her pizza.

I shook my head no, "And I don't want to, he texted me good morning but I didn't reply, he's so stupid he doesn't even know I'm mad" I spat unlocking my phone.

They laughed, "alright well clearly he's pissed you off, so let's just go out, have some fun and take your mind of this" Kim advised. The girls nodded and I just shrugged, after getting in to the car, we drove somewhere, the whole way they were singing and trying to get me in a good mood, it didn't kinda work.

We arrived at a big room, it had a huge mirror and then the floor was like a catwalk floor. Kim was here to pick out an outfit to wear for this event she was going to, so her personal stylist was here and a lot of other people who were giving her different outfits to put on so she can pick out her favourite.

As Kim looked at her outfits, my phone began to ring. Looking down at it the caller ID said Justin. I rolled my eyes before declining the call not wanting to speak to him right now.

"Was it justin?" Kendall muttered as she sat next to me. I nodded.

My phone rang again and it was him. "I'll answer" Kendall quickly said before taking my phone and walking up to the door so she could hear better. Not long after, she came back and gave me my phone back.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I told him you weren't going to speak to him yet and that he was being a prick for what he was doing, I told him you needed time too because you are pretty pissed" she replied.

"Ugh I thought he'd be mature you know" I replied covering my face with my hands. "Aww don't worry babe, he'll be begging for you in no time" she winked before putting her arm around my shoulder making me laugh.