Chapter 20

Gabriella's P.O.V.

My eyes opened as I heard my alarm going off. I had meetings, interviews and photoshoots today for multiple things.

Once I was fully awake I remembered yesterdays events, I still couldn't believe we kissed. It was probably the best kiss I've ever had, just the way we moved his lips against mine and how it made me feel, it was indescribable. I closed my eyes briefly and smiled, I really, really likes him and yesterday my feelings grew.

I picked up my phone and went on my texts, replying back to them, I saw Kendall had texted me so I went on the chat and saw she had sent me a Picture, I clicked on it only to see a picture of me and Justin yesterday kissing outside of my apartment, my eyes widened as I stared at the picture, someone actually saw us and took a picture.

"What is this?!? You kissed?!" She had said under the picture.

I quickly went on her number and called her, I can't believe someone took a picture of us. She picked up instantly.

"You kissed! Omg I'm so happy for you!" She squeeled down the phone.

"Yeah yeah, how did you get that picture?!" I asked as I jumped out of bed.

"Its all over twitter and Instagram, everyone is talking about it" she replied. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, everyone was talking about it? "You're kidding right?" I gushed.

"I'm not kidding, have you spoken to Justin?" Justin. Had he seen it yet? What did he think? Was he mad? I was in a huge panic now.

"No! I just woke up, listen I'm gonna call Justin, ugh I have so much to do today and now this" I groaned closing my eyes briefly.

"Well call him and tell me everything alright?" She said. "Okay i will, bye" I hung up, looking at my phone I went on to Justin's contact number, I called it and waited for him to answer. It was 7 in the morning so I hope he answered.

Not long later he picked up, "Hey" he answered. His voice was deeper, probably his morning voice.

"Have you seen the pictures?!" I cut straight to the point.

"Mhmm, what about them?" He was acting so normal and calm, I definitely wasn't calm. "What about them?! Are you for real? Everyone knows!" I responded as I paced around the room.

"Yeah, and? Who cares if they know' he replied with a chuckle. I couldn't believe him.

"Why are you calm? I can't have my viewers finding out like this, its not-" he cut me off. "So you're embarrassed for people to find out? Damn Gabriella if you didn't want anything to do with me then you shouldn't off kissed me last night"

Well now I felt bad, I didn't mean it in that way, my viewers meant everything to me and I didn't want them to find out like this, it didn't seem right, and they certainly didn't deserve to find out like that.

"What? No I never-" he cut me off again, "Forget it Gabi. You've made it clear what you want" and with that, he hung up. I stared down at my phone, I felt so bad. He was really mad, and it was my fault, I didn't mean anything by what I said, I didn't want him upset or mad at me and I definitely am not embarrassed about kissing, or being with Justin. I knew why he was like this, it was because his past wasn't great, the phase he went through with the police he just wasn't at his best, and he probably thought I was embarrassed of being with him because of his past. And that wasn't what this was about, I just wished he listened to me.

I showered and put my hair in to a top knot, I put on a pair of high waisted skinny jeans along with a black and white stripy crop top along with my white converse. Even though I was doing interviews, photoshoots and meetings, for the meetings I could wear whatever I wanted but for the interviews I was going to get dressed up by professional people along with the photoshoots since I'm going to be wearing different outfits for the shoot.

I then put on my circle sunglasses, I grabbed my phone and keys before I left.