Chapter 10

Gabriella's P.O.V.

We had filmed the video and by now, everyone was leaving my apartment.

They stepped outside my door and hugged me goodbye, "oh wait I left my phone in here" Justin quickly said. I widened the door and let him through. "We'll meet you in the car then" Kyle said before they left.

He went to get his phone and came back. "Thanks for having me" He said making me smile at him. "No problem" I replied.

"So its my birthday next week, and I'm throwing a party for turning 21, do you want to come?" He asked standing outside my door.

I wasn't nervous, I was just shocked that he asked me to come to his birthday, "Um, yeah, I don't mind" I replied, playing it off cool.

"Cool, can't wait to see you there" he replied, I looked up at him as he took out his phone, "Can I get your number?" He asked putting his phone in front of me.

I was still shocked, he wanted my number, "Sure" I replied taking his phone and typing my number in to the phone. Giving him his phone back he looked at it before looking down at me. "See you soon Gabi" he said in a flirty way, I don't even know if that was possible but I felt like that.

"Yeah, see you" I replied as we hugged. He smiled at me before he left, I shut the door and leaned up against it smiling.

I really like him, I never knew him personally and I didn't know everything about him, but from the way society portrays him as a person is a total lie, everyone thinks he's some sort of jerk and that he cares about nothing but himself but that was a lie because he was really caring, funny, flirty and down to earth person which just goes to show never to listen to others about a person you don't even know.

I walked back over to my couch and sat down, picking up my computer I began editing the video we just filmed and occasionally went on Twitter as a little break, editing was a long process and can take very long depending on the video. I made sure to leave in any funny bits and everything else, and I did a great job at editing I must say. Finally I was able to upload the video, I picked up my phone and went on to Snapchat making a video of myself.

"Hey guys, I just uploaded a video on my main channel with some special guests, and of course Kendall" I ended laughing before putting it up on Snapchat. I then tweeted on Twitter about the video before going through my feed.

As I went through twitter my phone vibrated. I checked it to see who it was and it was a number I had never seen before.

'Just wanted to check if you gave me the right number :)' I knew it was Justin. I smiled down at the screen.

'Of course it is, why would I give you the wrong number?' I replied with the laughing emoji.

Not long after he replied, 'Hey, don't pretend like you haven't given the wrong number to someone on purpose before' he replied with the wink emoji.

'Okay fine yes I have' I replied grinning like a fool.

'Point proven' he replied with the wink face. I didn't reply and went back to Twitter. I went on my phone and checked Instagram only to see a certain comment on my recent selfie, that was from the one and only, Justin Bieber.

He had commented the heart eye emojis and one lock emoji which made my eyes widen.

Did he maybe have a thing for me to?