Chapter 43

|WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK|

Justin's P.O.V.

"I'm in love with you Gabriella Dail" the words left my mouth like silk, I had been feeling this for the longest time, I believe it was love at first sight. Gabi was my everything, I was in undeniable, unconditional, and unmistakable love with her.

Her bright eyes stared back at me as I hovered over her, as soon as the words left my mouth, she hadn't said anything, which made me worried.

"You're... In love with me?" She asked, her innocent voice shaking slightly.

"Incredibly in love with you... You are my purpose" I replied, my voice deep and hitting her lips.

She took a deep a breath, "Then show me..." She whispered, her arms snaked up my back and to my neck were she kept them there whilst glancing at my lips and then up to my eyes again.

"I'll show you everything you want baby girl" I growled back gripping on to her waist I connected my lips to hers again and slid my tongue in passionately kissing her as she moaned in to my mouth.

I placed kisses and sucked on her sweet sport making her moan satisfying me. I pulled down her pants and threw then somewhere, I then took of her sweatshirt and hungrily stared down at her body.

"You're beautiful" I muttered in her ear making her shyly giggle. She had the best figure ever, her hips were curvy, and had a flat stomach, her breasts were not tiny, not at all actually, I loved everything about her.

I slid my hands up her stomach and behind her back unclasping her bra, I took it off and threw it somewhere leaving her breasts on show, I licked down her chests and sucked on one breast whilst massaging the other as she moaned.

I then started kissing down her stomach and gripped her black lacy thong with my teeth and pulled it off exposing her sex to me, I kissed her inner thigh and looked at her quickly, she seemed relaxed and not uncomfortable so I carried on, I began eating her out hearing her moans and her gripping my hair she was enjoying the pleasure I was giving her.

I got up and threw off my sweatpants. Reaching in to the side drawer, I took out a condom package and ripped it open with my teeth before taking it out of the wrapper.

I took of my boxers revealing my long shaft sticking upwards clearly excited, I smirked at Gabi who seemed comfortable and okay with everything.

I took her hands and made her roll the condom on to my shaft as I let a moan leave my mouth, once it was on, I positioned myself in front of her entrance.

"I won't hurt you baby, I'm going to make you feel so good" I muttered in her ear as she gripped on to my arms she moaned a response before I slowly let myself slip in to her. She hissed and tensed at first but as soon as I let her adjust to my size, she was soon moaning out of pleasure.

"Justin" she breathed out as I began picking up my pace. I groaned as I went faster gearing her moans turn me on, "Jus-justin go faster" she moaned out. She didn't have to ask twice before I slammed hard in to her going faster and faster she soon was digging her nails in to my back as she moaned in pleasure. "Fuck, you're so tight" I groaned as I went faster.

"Is daddy making you feel good baby?" I growled in to her ear biting down on to neck before pounding hard in to her.

"Come on, tell daddy who you belong to" I groaned as she moaned.

"I-" she wasn't able to say anything she was too busy being pleasured as she dug her nails in to my back, "Who's are you" I growled pinning her arms above her.

Finally we both reached climax and I collapsed on top of her, "I'm yours... Only yours" she replied, out of breath.

I laid next to her, pulling the covers up over our bodies, I put my arms tightly around her as I lay her on top of my body, she Nuzzled her head in to my neck, "I love you princess, so damn much" I said in to her ear kissing the back of it.

At this moment everything was quite, only our breathing could be heard,

"And I love you too Jay" she replied kissing my neck. I let out a sigh in relief as a smile appeared on my face rubbing her back and placed one of my hands on her ass and gripped it before we both fell in to a deep sleep, this was probably the best night of my life.