Chapter 44

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I stirred around in my sleep feeling a tight grip around me, I turned around in Justin's arms looking up to him to see he was fast asleep, he mouth open and snoring lightly, his hair was even more messier, the typical sex hair.

I leaned over and picked up my phone, unlocking it I checked all my messages and texted Kendall, she was asking to come over today and we would go shopping.

I had one class today and that was Criminology which was 2 hours long. And it started at 9:30 and it was currently 9:15.

I quickly sat up shaking Justin as I began to put on my undergarments and my jeans.

He groaned opening his eyes, "why are you rushing?" He questioned, pulling me back to the bed but I resisted and pulled back making him groan.

"Cos I have college in like 5 minutes and I can't be late" I replied frantically looking around for my sweatshirt, "Where's my sweatshirt?!" I complained, looking around the room.

"Here, take this" he laughed giving me one of his grey shirts. I took it from him and put it on. "I'm glad this is funny to you" I sarcastically said as I put my hair in to a messy pony tale.

"Alright bye" I said once I out on my shoes.

"What about my kisses?" He questioned making me stop and roll my eyes, turning around I wlaked over to him as he sat up agaisnt the headboard with his stupid smirk on his face.

As I leaned down, I kissed his lips before attempting to pull away but he bit down on my bottom lip whilst pushing the back of my head so that I stayed.

Finally pulling away I stood back up, "Happy? Kay good" I annoyed said turning around and begging to walk away until I felt him smack my ass making me frown, I kept on walking ignoring him before opening the door and taking my car keys.

"I love you!" He yelled with a laugh as I opened the door.

"Love you too!" I yelled back before shutting the door and walking down the steps. I opened the door and left the house before getting in to my car and leaving.

I arrived at the college and had to park outside the main college because it was late and everyone had taken the places inside. I speed walked across the college and used my ID to get in, taking the stairs since the elevator was taking too long, I quickly opened the door to my class and everyone stopped and stared at me as if I had just killed someone.

Awkwardly smiling, I sat down on my usual seat and began writing down the notes that was on the screen. Could this get anymore awkward.