Chapter 37

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I had woken up to about 6 calls from Justin and a couple texts, I wandered why he was calling so much, maybe it was because I forgot to call him last night, I was incredibly tired and just fell asleep.

I tapped on his contact and rang him. It rung for long and finally he answered.

"Hey, sorry I didn't call last night, I was so tired I fell asleep" I said down the phone as I sat up from my bed.

"Mmm its fine" he replied, his voice deep, probably because he must of been sleeping.

"I thought you didn't have classes today?" He questioned, I think it was because it was quite early.

"Yeah I don't, but I'm going to meet a friend from college, he's my partner in a project so we need to discuss some stuff" I replied playing with my hair.

"He?" He sternly asked, so Justin was the protective type of boyfriend eh.

"Yes he, and don't worry I didn't pick him as a partner, we were set as partners" I quickly said.

"Hmm, well let me drop you off, were are you meeting?" He questioned, I guess he could just drop me off, it wasn't like I had anything to hide.

"Sure, we're meeting at the Coffee House... Pick me up at 1?" I said before getting up out of bed and going to my balcony, opening the door and stepping out to let the warmth hit my legs.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit"

"Okay bye" I quickly said, before we ended the call. I checked the time and it was almost 12pm so I hurried to have a shower, I straightened my hair and put on my undergarments.

I sat in front of my mirror and put on some concealer, slight bronzer and filled my eyebrows in. I did a winged eyeliner and then curled my eyelashes before putting mascara on making them long and curved.

I then went to my closet and picked out an outfit, it was incredibly hot out and it was morning time.

I chose to wear denim blue ripped shorts along with a pink and white striped crop top, and my white low top Converse. I had my hair out, I ran my hand through it to make it messier as I heard my phone vibrate.

I checked the time and it was 5 past 1 and Justin was texting me he was here and waiting and Alex was asking were I was.

I replied back to Alex and Justin before collecting my 1 notebook for my Film class and then a textbook that was for Media and Photography.

I took my phone and left my apartment, I went down to the front doors and left the building. Looking across I saw Justins car, I walked over and he opened the door from inside for me, I got in and shut the door. Justin wore a ripped up black shirt and some leather shorts along with his snapback which he put backwards.

"Hey" I smiled as I leaned over and hugged him, "Hey" he said back before kissing me. I sat back and put my seatbelt on, "What time do you want me to pick you up?" He asked as he drove down the road.

"Um I'm not sure... I'll just text you" I replied as I write down some notes I forgot to write from class yesterday.

Once we got to the coffee house, I shut my notebook and locked my phone.

"Thanks, I'll see you later" I said looking over at Justin. He had one of his hands out on the steering wheel and the other was on the gear stick.

He nodded before I leaned in and kissed him, but something was off about him because when I kissed him he didn't really kiss back even when I just gave him a peck.

"Whats wrong?" I frowned, turning slightly as I leaned my forehead on to his.

"Nothing" he mumbled making me sigh.

"Tell meeee" I complained as I put my one hand behind his neck.

He sighed before closing his eyes briefly before opening them. "I don't feel comfortable with this guy..." He muttered in annoyance.

I frowned moving my head back a bit, "What do you mean?" I asked, what was he going on about?

"I mean, I just don't want this dude to take your attention off of me" He replied, he looked so cute, lime a puppy.

"Awh baby don't say that, I barely know the guy, don't think like that" I replied.

"When I finish, we'll go out and get like, food or go shopping I dunno, okay?" I assured. He grinned nodding making me smile.

I leaned in and kissed him again multiple times before smiling at him and getting out the car. I quickly got in to the coffee place because I could see paparazzi and also Alex was waiting.

Looking around I saw him sitting by the large window with some notebooks and textbooks in front of him.

He looked up and smiled, I smiled back before sitting down opposite him.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I had to finish something off first" I lied, I didn't really want to tell him about my personal life this early.

"Its alright, at least you showed up" he laughed, making me laugh too.

We ordered coffee and then got to work, talking about what we were going to focus on and then we started talking about what we were going to present.