Chapter 34

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I went on Instagram and scrolled through my feed, stopping at a picture of myself last night it was the same picture I posted on my account from the event yesterday, the picture was just of me smiling from the red carpet.

I checked who had posted it and it was Justin who had posted the picture too, he hadn't put a caption but just the picture of me making me smile. I read some of the comments, and they were pretty much all positive which made me incredibly happy.

It was Monday and I was actually going to college. I know I said I did online school but since my exams are coming up I need to get some extra help and attend some classes in order to pass my exams, I also need access to the college library because it has basically everything I need. I really want to do well in these exams as if I don't, I won't graduate. I already knew a bunch of people at the college and the dean, the head of the college, was cool with me attending some classes as long as I didn't create too much of a crowd since a lotta people at the college know who I am, I'm just going to learn, not to make new friends but it would be cool if I did.

As I was getting dressed, my phone rang. It was Justin.

I answered it, "Hey" I said down the phone as I tried to look for an outfit.

"Hey babe, when are you going college?" He asked, I had already told him that I was going today, this wasn't my first day of college, I used to go every other week just to use the library, but I haven't been in a whole because I've been busy with YouTube and stuff.

"I have to be there in half an hour" I replied finally pulling out something to wear.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" He asked sweetly. I smiled, "No its fine, I'll drive" I responded as I looked for a certain item of clothing.

"Alright, when's your lunch? I'll pick you up and we can get something to eat"

"Its at 1:30 for an hour so yeah" I said down the phone.

"Okay cool, I'll see you in a bit. Have a good day princess" he said making me smile and blush, "I will, byeee" I replied making a kiss noise before I ended the call.

I then got dressed. I wore a black pair of high waisted skinny jeans, and a blue cropped hoody sweater with a ying ying sign on it, I rolled the bottom of my jeans up a little before putting on my white converse, I put my hair in to a high pony tale and then picked up my 4 notebooks.

For all my classes of course I has to have 4 notebooks, Law, Criminology, English and Film/Media/Photography.

In college, not many people bring bags or purses just because its more of carrying your books, and plus I don't need to take a purse when I don't even permanently go to the college.

I made sure to put on my necklace thing that the college gave me as a pass, it was an ID card attached to a thing were you put it around you neck. I don't know how to explain it but the ID card had a picture of myself on it and then my name, my registry number and then a scanner barcode thing that I used to open up doors like the library since you need a pass to get in to them.

I put it around my neck and left my apartment. Once I got in to my car, I out my phone and notebooks on the passenger seat and drove off on route to my college.