Chapter 36

Gabriella's P.O.V.

After collecting my last piece of homework, I went out of the building and towards the library, I scanned my ID and opened the door shutting it behind me, it was starting to get dark and it was currently 5:30.

I just needed to collect some books for my notes and so that's what I did. I went round and found the 2 books I needed and checked them out by the librarian before making my way over to the exit.

"Oh! Gabriella" I heard a deep voice say. I turned my head to see a tall, dark haired

The boy approached me, "Hey?" I confusedly said, but not wanting to be rude.

"I'm Alex, I saw you in the Film room and Miss Pew assigned us some partners when you left early, so me and you are partners for the Photography class" He explained. I had left that class early because the ending was just the professor blabbing on about how much film meant to her so I just left, you were allowed to do that anyway.

"Ohhhhh, well alright, you can call me Gabi by the way" I replied as he stuck his hand out for me to shake it, "Well nice to meet you Gabi" He grinned before I shook his hand. I gave him his number because of the project and all.

I got back in to my car and drove home, my eyes were almost closing since I was so tired.

I arrived at my place and sent straight to my bedroom, I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, you know that feeling you get, after a long day of doing whatever, that feeling off coming home, switching to some comfy clothes and getting in to bed, yeah, that was the best feeling ever.

I got up and took my clothes off, I out on a pair of night shorts and a oversized t shirt. I took of my makeup and then got in to bed.

Considering I hadn't eaten for a while, I wasn't even that hungry.

I then remembered Justin telling me to text him once I got home so I picked up my phone, going on to his contact name and texting him.

'Hey, i just got home' I sent and got a reply pretty fast.

'Do you want me to come over? I'll bring food?' Hw said with a smirking emoji making me laugh.

I then looked over at my planner which wrote my homework and stuff in. I then remembered I still hadn't finished an essay that was due today but I forgot to finish it and the teacher gave me an extra day.

'Sorry babe, I wish I could but I have loads of work to finish' I replied. Hoping he didn't mind.

'Ugh fine, call me later'

I replied back before I began my work.

After a while of working, my phone vibrated, I checked it to see it was a text from Alex.

'Hey, can we meet somewhere tomorrow? We really need to start this project and start starting out ideas' I read the text before replying.

'Yeah, I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I'm free' I replied with a smile emoji.

'I don't have classes tomorrow either, do you want to meet in the Coffee House? Tomorrow at 1?' I thought about what I would be doing tomorrow and I was free.

'Yeah sure, I'll see you there' I then went back to my assessments and completing work, I was incredibly behind and needed to finish this as soon as possible.

Justin's P.O.V.

I was on TMZ website, normally I don't bother with shit like this, but something caught my eye. It was pictures of Gabi and another guy, she was laughing and then shaking his hand before she took his phone.

What was she doing? Did she give him her number? Why would she do that? I was incredibly annoyed and I wanted to find out everything so I called Gabi but she didn't reply, I texted her and she didn't reply which made me even more inpatient. I know I might sound crazy but I just wanted to find out why she gave him her number...