Chapter 3

Gabriella's P.O.V.

It was the day of the Teen Choice Awards and I was so pumped. I had just gotton my hair and makeup done and I was getting dressed in to my outfit. I was at Kendall's house with Kris and Kylie, Khloe. We were all going together.

I was the last to put on my outfit so I went in to the bathroom and put my outfit on as they waited for me downstairs.

My outfit was really cute and it was totally my style. I wore a skater skirt which had sunflowers printed on it, to go with it, I wore a white crop top that had crochet making it look like it was connecting to the skirt. I paired it with some nude strap heels and a gold necklace. (PICTURE AT THE START, BUT WITHOUT THE PURSE)

My hair was slightly curled and it brought out more of my blonde ombre ends of my hair. My makeup was more girly, with a nude pink lip and a rose gold eye, my eyes looked even more brighter.

I then left the bathroom, spraying some perfume, I went downstairs to see them waiting by the doors.

"Woooooiiii" Khloe cheered as she saw me making me laugh.

"You look amazing!" Kris smiled as I reached them.

"Thank you! So do you guys" I said looking at there outfits, they all looked amazing.

"Alright, the car is out waiting for us, but we need to take some pictures quickly" Kris said as she took out her phone and giving it to Kim who wasn't coming today because she had to look after north who was getting sick.

Me, Kendall, Kylie and Khloe and Kris stood together and posed for the picture, then me Kendall and Kylie took one and me and Kendall on our own before everyone else took more, we then left.

We were in a fancy Blacked out car, we took selfies amongst selfies until we got there. We could hear loud screams coming from the fans waiting for everyone to come and walk the orange carpet. After waiting for a signal that we could leave the car, the door opened showing the driver, one by one we all left the car, I straightened my skirt out as the screams and chants from the fans behind the barriers grew louder.

Kendall grabbed my hand and linked our fingers, walking through I waved at my viewers who were chanting our names. Once we got to the main bit were we would stand in front of the big white boards that had sponsors all over them, and pose for the photographers/paparazzi, we all went over, taking individual pictures by ourselves for the photographers.

Kendall came over to me and stood next to me, we stood side by side, our hands were together, linked together as we posed for the cameras. "Dude, I think that photographer has a boner" Kendall whispered in my ear, my eyes widened as I looked past the cameras to see one of them had a buldge in his pants, we looked at each other and burst out in to laughter.

After a while of laughing, we went back to posing, doing weird poses to the end, I also took pictures with Kylie, and Khloe and Kris, and then we took some all together.

The girls went to go do an interview and so did I, we were right next to one another however they were being interviewed by someone else

"Can I just day how stunning you look tonight!" The lady complimented pointing her mic at me.

"Aw thank you! So do you!" I replied smiling. She thanked me. "So you are nominated for 3 awards tonight, how's that feel?" The women said, pointing the mic at me as the camera man focused the camera on me.

"It feels amazing," I replied smiling.

"So you look incredible today, what inspired you to wear this outfit?" She asked raising her eyebrows, "Um, well I didn't really think of it as I was being inspired, but its more me and I feel like the these awards you can wear fun clothes and it would be fine so" I shrugged speaking in to the mic.

"So have you seen anyone outfits that you really like?" She asked, I looked around before answering, "I think Zendaya looks amazing... But my girls look incredible" I said referring to the girls who were still being interviewed.

"Haha, speaking of that, I noticed you didn't have an actual date... Are you single?" She asked completely of topic but I went along with it, "Yeah I am" I replied laughing.

"Well you look stunning so you'll definitely be catching guys attention, anyways thank you so much for stopping, enjoy the show" She said, I laughed before hugging her, me and everyone else left and went in to the actual stadium were the awards were taking place.

I was seated next to the girls, we were in the middle near the front, I was sat at the aisle seat. As everyone was settling down, I heard my name being called I turned my head to see Sarai Jones, another YouTuber who was my close friend. I smiled getting up, I went across and pulled her in to a hug. We stood there gushing over each others outfits whilst everyone settled in.

Justin's P.O.V.

After posing for the cameras at the TCA's, I was led to my seat with Scooter, I didn't actually want to come to these awards, the last time I went to an award show, I got booed. So I guess I was nervous.

As we were seated I noticed Kendall, Kylie, Kris and Khloe sitting not in front of me but the row after that. Kendall turned around and waved at me, I waved back giving her a smile. I mouthed 'you look great' holding up a thumbs up and she smiled saying so did I. Me and Kendall are just friends, she's more like a sister to me.

The seat next to her was free until a girl came back, she had long brown hair with blonde bits at the end, long tan legged and a great figure. She looked young, she was beautiful.

I had seen her before, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Scooted must of seen me staring at her as he nudged me, "You might remember her, when we were in New York and we saw her on the bill boards? Shes a YouTuber, 18 years old, and is best friends with Kendall, you just haven't met her yet, now quite staring, shes gonna get creeped out" He said laughing. I laughed shoving him shaking my head.

I then remembered seeing her on many billboards and also whenever I watched something on YouTube, I would see some of her videos on the side bar as 'Recommended' videos.

She sat back down and everyone started settling down, people came and sat in front of me, other celebrities, they all greeted me and said some kind words which motivated me. I was nominated for a couple of awards too.