Chapter 51

Gabriella's P.O.V.

As we ate our French breakfast, Justin couldn't stop going on about how fun today would be for me, he looked so cute trying to get his words out since he was so excited, his dimple would come out and every time be would try and say something he'd stop and think about it using hand gestures and stuttering, he was so cute.

Once he has finished, we said goodbye to Pablo and were escorted to the car again.

"Will you tell me what we're doing now?" I asked pouting.

He laughed at me before shaking his head, "we're here now so you'll see really soon" He replied before the door opened and we got out.

There was a river in front of me, a guy who was standing in a mini boat with a huge ore in his hand as he smiled at me.

"Come on" Justin smiled as he got in the boat, he took my hand and helped me on before we both sat down

The guy began to row the boat down the river as Justin told me the names of certain buildings that we passed, it was so cute when he said it in the French accent because he would mess up and say it again until he got it right.

The boat stopped and we got out and now we were stood in front of a really large monument that was crowded with people taking pictures and reading the writings that were on the wall, "arc de triomphe" Justin said as he intertwined our fingers whilst we walked up to it. It was huge, we went under the arch way and there was writing on the wall that was mostly in French but they were names of famous people who had something to do with the building, we had our own travel guide too who told us about loads of facts.

We went to many more monuments before we got back in to the car, "Were to now?" I asked as we got out of the car.

He grinned at me before he said something to the travel guide in French, before he put his hands over my eyes, standing behind me.

"What are you doing?" I giggled, "Trust me" he whispered in my ear laughing before he guided me to walk. After a couple of minutes, we stopped and he removed his hands from my eyes.

I huge smile appeared at my face as I saw him standing in front of me, he had a White lock in his hand and we were standing on the love lock bridge, I had never been here. Mainly because I didn't have anyone to put a lock on the bridge with.

He gave me the lock and it had Gabriella.D & Justin.B written on it in black, it was so pretty.

"Justinnnn" I blushed, he was so cute. He laughed before taking me over to the thousands and thousands of locks. Her locked the lock on the the bridge and we both threw the key in to the river.

It was really cold but I wasn't really focused on that, as we went to different places Justin was getting cuter and cuter, just by how he was hold my hand and kiss the back off it. Little things like that meant so much.

We went to so many different places, got lunch in the cutest cafe and went to the Eiffel Tower, but we didn't go up because it was really really crowded and people were now starting to recognise us and wanting pictures so we had to go to other places to avoid the attention.