chapter 119

astrid's pov

Luke and I were just having a conversation when we were sitting in our room. "I don't understand where that Danielle girl came from." Luke stated. "I know. I am pretty sure she is some random girl who is just "easing" the pain." I said using air quotes. "She was his waitress at a restaurant." He simply said. "OH MY GOD REALLY?? Michael what having we learned about waitresses? UGH!" I whisper yelled. He laughed quietly. I playfully rolled my eyes. "I'm tired, I am going to sleep. Good night." I yawned. "Good night, I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I said lying down. I eventually fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to screams in the kitchen. "Luke? Do you hear that?" I woke him up. "What?" He asked  groggily. "Get up oh my god." I quietly walked down the stairs the sounds becoming more coherent. Luke looked at me with eyes wide. "I HATE YOU!" I heard Dylan scream. "GOOD! I HATE YOU TOO!" I heard Mikey scream. I peaked into the kitchen and they Dylan looked ready to punch Mikey in the face.  "Woah! Woah! Woah!" I said as she put her hands into fists. "STOP!" I heard Luke from behind me. I forced them to sit down next to each other and talk it doesn't have to be making up just yet just a simple, casual conversation. They both gave me a death glare.