chapter 105

astrid's pov

I was still so shocked that Calum kissed me I needed to tell someone. I decided not to Luke so I walked to Ashton's room and flopped on the bed. "Um..Hi?" He said confused. "Hi." I said being emotionless. "You okay?" He asked me. "No." I huffed. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Calum kissed me. I pulled away really quickly but I feel guilty to tell Luke. Ugh I don't know what to do." I sighed rambling on. "Okay do you know why he kissed you?" He asked. "Ugh, yeah. Michael kissed Dylan and she kissed back and Calum got mad. I was talking to him and he kissed me and I screamed, "What the hell Calum?" as I pulled away and he was like see why couldn't Dylan do that to Michael." I said my eyes burning with salty tears. "Hey, it's okay! We should tell Luke before it gets around to him." Ashton said calmly. 

Ash and I walked up to the door and I heard a scream, "What? You kissed Astrid?" CRAP! I looked at Ashton and he sighed. I started backing away about to run downstairs until Ashton grabbed my wrist. "nooooo." I whispered as he tried to drag me to my room. "I don't want tooooo!" I yelled. "You have to face him one way or another." Ashton tried convincing me. I huffed and gave in. He opened the door and I looked into the eyes of my boy friend who looked incredibly pissed. I weakly smiled at him. "Did you kiss him back?" He asked me looking hopeful. "No. I pulled away." I calmly said. Luke glared at Calum, "Why?"