chapter 49

Astrid's pov

          We are gonna go to a party to see our old friends in NY! I don't know how they will react about us dating Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood and being best friends with Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford. I decided on a Christmas sweater leggings and a Christmas hat that I'm making Luke wear too. I had Dylan do my make-up naturally. We drove (in the car that we rented) to Amanda's house. "GUYS! I hope they don't mob you." I laughed. What if they don't like us anymore?

          "HI!" Dyl and I screamed and hugged Amanda. I saw an old boyfriend of mine. Oh god. We were headed that way. "Hey Erika!" I yelled at my friend in another room and dragged away Luke. "Hey Astrid!" She said. "This is my boyfriend Luke!" I said. Her eyes went wide, "Luke Hemmings?" I laughed and nodded. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed. Luke was laughing at her.

            "Astrid?" I heard the familiar  voice of Noah. Shit! "Hi, Noah." I said uncomfortably. "Who's this?" Noah asked pointing to Luke who's hand is in mine. "Oh! This is my boyfriend Luke! Luke this is my ex-boyfriend Noah." I smiled. They shook hands Luke was smiling but his eyes were a darker shade of blue showing jealousy. "So how long have you guys been together?" Noah asked. "Almost a year!" Luke said happily. "Oh, that's cool, we were together for 2 years." Noah said, what why would he try and one up Luke we broke up. "Oh, well I hope we are together way longer than that." Luke spat getting really jealous. Luke's grip on my hand got tighter. Oh god. "So how did you guys end up dating?" Noah asked. I started giggling at the thought. "Well, it's funny actually...Well I guess, my friends got really drunk and 'kidnapped' Astrid and Dylan. Then they couldn't leave because the paparazzi would think we were dating them. And then Astrid and I were talking and Ashton was like 'Why don't you just ask her out already?' so I was looking at her and she was confused and realized I was asking her and now we are dating." He smiled awkwardly. "Oh well me and Astrid were having a picnic and then I put 'Will you be my girlfriend on a cupcake." Noah said. "What is this? 'Who's the better boyfriend' or something?" I asked sarcastically. They both looked at me awkwardly. We walked away. 

            We were sitting on the couch and all I could see is some girl flirting with Calum and Dylan looked really jealous.