chapter 55

astrid's pov

          "Calummm! Let go!" I said coldly at him. "No. Come on." He said dragging me into the nearest coffee shop. "What." I said blankly sitting down. "Do you hate me?" He asked. "No. I just don't know about trusting you anymore because you cheated on Dyl." I awkwardly told him. He looked down at his shoes. "I know, I'm sorry." He sadly stated. "It's fine. I still love you as Dylan's." I giggled. "I love you as Luke's girlfriend too." He laughed and we hugged each other. "Wanna play a prank?" I asked slyly. "Sure, what you thinking ASStrid?" He asked. "I'll run and go hug Luke and you run to Dylan and stare at each other coldly then scream 'I HATE YOU!'" I said. "Alright!" He smirked. 

          We ran out the coffee shop, "LUKEEE!" I screamed hugging him as Cal hugged Dylan. I stared at him with an evil look and he stared back. "Woah, WHAT HAPPENED?" Luke asked. I didn't say anything, then screamed facing Cal, "I HATE YOU!"  "I HATE YOU TOO!" Luke and Dylsn were looking at each other really confused. "What happened???" Dylan asked. 

          I smirked and ran to  Calum and hugged him. "Nice acting!" I smiled. He laughed and hugged me back, "Ditto to you." We then bowed and everyone looked really confused.