Chapter 60

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

We sat at the dinner table and talked about life. "Can someone hand me the mashed potatoes?" I asked. Ashton handed me them and I put a lot of Mashed potatoes on my plate. Everyone looked at me. "What? I like mashed potatoes." I mumbled. 

I felt Calum slip his hand into mine and I looked at him with a smile. He pecked my lips and I continued eating. "What's it like in Austraulia?" Matt asked. He was still glaring at luke. You could telle that Luke was uncomfortable. 

"It's beautiful. It's way better than down here!" I exclaimed with my mouth full of food. Everyone laughed. I blushed and looked down. Oops. I wiped my mouthwith my nampkin and took a sip of my iced tea. 

"On a scale of one to ten, how much did you guys miss us?" I asked. They looked at each other and said, "One." Astrid and I laughed at them. Her parents were cool. Mine are old and don't understand our humor nowadays. 

After we all finished eating our food we had to leave because it was getting late. When we arrived at the hotel I went to Calum, Michael, and I's room. I kicked off my shoes and grabbed my pj's and got dressed in the bathroom. 

Michael and Claum were in their beds and on their phone. I turned the lights off and climbed into the bed with Calum. "Goodnight Michael." I said while yawning. "Goodnight Dyl and Cal." He replied back. 

Calum wrapped his arms around my waist. As soon as I closed my eyes, Astrid and Luke came into the room and turned the lights on. "Get up! We're going on an adventure," Luke yelled as he ripped the blankets off of us, "and please put a shirt on." He said as he slapped Calum's arm. Calum let go of me and groaned.

"I want to sleep! You're all so annoying!" I said to them. They laughed. "We don't really care." Astrid said. I flipped her off and laid back on the bed.