chapter 103

astrid's pov

I heard really loud exaggerated steps up the stairs and a door slam. Instantly I thought it was Dylan because it was her and Calum's door. I got up and softly knocked on the door. "GO AWAY!" I heard Calum, it surprised me because I was expecting Dylan. I ignored him and walked in. I quietly shut the door behind me and sat next to him on the bed. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked him. "Dylan has feelings for Michael!" He choked out. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "She said she kissed him back because she has feelings for him." With that he crashed his lips into mine. I pulled away really fast. "What the heck Calummmm!!!!" I screamed. "See how hard would that have been for Dylan to do to Michael?" He asked. I just stared at him, "WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed, "IF DYLAN HURT YOU THAT MUCH WHY WOULD YOU DO IT TO ME?" I screamed running out the door. Dylan opened the door right then and while the door was still open I ran out of it. 

I went into my room and face planted into a pillow and screamed. Luke walked in the room and he saw me scream into a pillow. "Hey, you alright?" He asked me. I can't tell him that Calum kissed me. Even though I didn't kiss back I feel horrible. "Just the drama. I feel like it has affected all of us." I sighed lying. "I know but it'll be fine with time." He smiled hugging me. I sighed feeling horrible.