Chapter 84

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

I heard familiar voices outside. "I don't know a Dylan." I heard Nicole say faintly. "Shut up and let us in." I heard someone who sounded like Calum say.

I'm assuming they came in because Nicole was screaming 'no'. I wiped my tears and looked around the room. I saw Calum's head pop into the room. "Calum!" I screamed. He looked at me and his jaw dropped.

He ran to me and looked at me. "Oh my god." He whispered. He examined my arm and thigh. His eyes started to water. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I didn't trust my voice. He lifted me into his arms carefully. I cried out in pain as I wrapped my slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

It was really painful to even move a finger but I could handle it. The police were already here and had Nicole in handcuffs. A paramedic took me from Calum and placed me on a stretcher. "Are you gonna ride in the ambulance with her?" He asked Calum. Calum nodded his head and followed us in the ambulance.

They put a breathing mask over my face. I was holding Calum's hand while he was crying. "I love you." He said as he wiped his tears. I was gonna reply but the paramedic spoke up. "She might slip into a coma for a few days because she's lost so much blood. I'm surprised she's still awake." He said.

Calum was just staring at me while the paramedic spoke. My eyes started to shut and my hand slipped from Calum's grasp.

"Dylan!" Was all I heard before passing out.