chapter 37

astrid's pov

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed. "GUYS! I swear this has to end! I cannot believe you are acting so immature right now. Like seriously grow up Cal, you don't have to stay in the same room as Dylan so shut up! And Dylan he just looked in your general direction he wasn't staring at you!" I yelled about to cry. They all just stared at me. "So New York, a house or hotel?" I said awkwardly. Dylan screamed HOUSE and Calum screamed HOTEL. "oh my god." I whispered. "What about you guys?" I said to Ash, Luke, and Mikey. Lukey said house and the rest said hotel. Luke pouted, "Awe poor Lukey." I giggled and wrapped my arms around Luke's shoulders. His mood suddenly brightened, "THERE IS GOING TO BE SNOW!" He yelled. "YAY!" I yelled at him. We are leaving tomorrow at 5 at night.

I woke up in the morning and got dressed really comfy to be headed off to the airport later. I woke up Luke. "LUKE LUKE LUKE!!!!!" I shouted. "What?" He asked in his raspy morning voice. "We are going to New York todayyyyy!" I screamed like a child jumping up and down on the bed. Dylan had already gotten up and went downstairs.

We were sitting in the airport waiting for them to call our row. They called our row and we got on I got the window seat, Luke was next to me and then it was Cal then Dyl then Mikey, then Ash on the way other side. I fell asleep on Luke a few hours into the plane ride. I woke up to Luke playing with my hair. "What time is it?" I asked him. "Ummm, 5:00." He said. I groaned and kept my head on Luke's shoulder. The flight attendants came around with some food. We ate our breakfast and decided to play some cards to pass the time. We played 'Go Fish' and I won. 10 hours on the plane and the flight attendants voice rung through the speaker. "10 more hours until this plane land in, New York, New York." It was 7 in the morning and I was really tired. "Luke? Will you sing to meeeee?" I asked him. "Astrid we are on a plane." I pouted. "Ugh, fine." He playfully rolled his eyes. He softly sang Long Way Home, and I felt my self drift away to sleep again.