Chapter 56

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

Luke and I were staring at each other confusedly. "What just happened?" I asked. Calum and Astrid starting laughing even harder. "We were plating a prank on you guys." Astrid said between laugh. I rolled my eyes at them. Of course they would.

Michael and Ashton ran to us. They started panting like crazy. "Are you guys alright?" I asked them. They nodded their heads. "We had a race. Which I won of course!" Ashton said while flipping his hair like a girl. Michael slapped him on the back and Ashton screamed like a little girl. We all laughed.

"Let's do a race! We should do piggy back rides." Astrid suggested. We all agreed. I got on Michael's back, Astrid got on Ashton's, and then Luke on Calum's. "1,2,3 go!" I shouted. We started running and Ashton and Astrid were in the lead. "Run faster Michael. You're so fucking lazy." I shouted. "Look who's talking. He shouted back. I laughed and felt his grip loosen. "I'm gonna fall!" I said. "I got you." He said. "MICHAEL WATCH OU-" He ran into a pole and we fell over in the snow.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. Michael groaned and rolled off of me. "I'm freezing." I said as I stood up. We found everyone and they were laughing at us. Our faces were red and we were covered in snow. "This is why I don't go outside." Michael mumbled. "Shut up." I said with a smile. He rolled his eyes and threw snow at me. When he turned around I jumped on his back. He lost his balance and fell over. "Pay backs a bitch." I said as I got up. He stood up and shot me a death glare.

I blew a kiss to him and he stuck up his middle finger. I walked over to Calum. Luke was still on his back. Calum looked like he was struggling to hold the giant on his back.