Chapter 80

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room. Memories flashed in my head. From getting kidnapped to blacking out. I tried to stand up but the pain was unbearable. The door opened and a little light was shining through it. I squinted my eyes and looked at the person standing before me.

The crazy girl was staring at me with a slight smirk. She knelt down in front of me slowly. "I brought you food." She said as she stuffed an apple in my hand. Does she think that that's gonna hold me over? "What the hell do you want from me?" I asked. That just caused me to get a slap in the face.

"Don't you ever ask me that again. If you do then I will do worse. You will do everything I say. Do you understand me?" She shouted. I flinched away from her.

I nodded my head quietly. "Good. Now stand up!" She yelled again. I did as told even though I was in a lot of pain. She grabbed my arm and threw me out of the room.

I landed on the floor with a loud thud. She lifted me up and sat me in a chair. She sat across from me and smiled. "How long have I been here?" I asked quietly. She looked up at me quickly. "A week." She replied.

I froze in my seat. Astrid. Oh my god! I need her. "Let me go!" I shouted. The girl smirked and sat back in her chair. "And why should I do that?" She asked. "Because I don't belong here. I never did anything to you. I don't even know who the fuck you are! Let me out." I screamed at her.

Her facial expression changed to an angry one. I stood up from my chair and ran. I ran to the front door and tried to open. The girl grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the ground. I kicked her in the shin and stood up.

She glared at me and punched me in the stomach. I punched her back. She grabbed a random knife out of her pocket.

My eyes widened quickly. There was nowhere to go. I was in a corner with her in front of me. "Put the knife down. You don't want me to die, do you? I thought you wanted to play with me first." I rambled.

She looked at the knife and then me. "I still am playing with you." She said. I felts a sharp pain in my thigh. I looked down with my mouth wide open. She stabbed me in the leg. Blood was dripping down my leg.

I looked up at her slowly and she smirked. I tried to move but I couldn't. I was in so much pain and shock. She ripped the knife out of my leg, causing me to scream. I fell to the ground and looked at my leg. I looked in front of me and she was gone. I saw Calum for a second and then he was gone.

"Help."