chapter 9

astrid's pov

I made Dylan come outside. "You obviously don't want to keep distancing your self. You want to be with him I know you should wait and Calum is stubborn but try and talk one on one "as friends" with him." I said. "Okay. thanks." She said and hugged me.

We walked back inside, I sighed plopping on the couch next to Luke. "Did it go okay?" He asked me. "I think so." I said unsurely. He rubbed my back, "it'll be better soon" He said.

I got up and decided to make pancakes for everyone to break the awkwardness. "Calum, for you, Ash, Mikey, Dyl, and Luke." I smiled handing everyone a plate of pancakes. I hope that clears up awkward tension between some of us.

"Hey Astrid?" I heard Calum. "Hm?" I hummed in response. "Want to play FIFA?" He asked me. "Sure." I said and ran to the lounge room. "Hey." I smiled. "Hi." We were playing when I heard. "Hey Astrid!" From Dylan. I felt Calum push his lips onto mine. I pulled away. "WHAT THE HELL CALUM!" I screamed running to Luke and I's room crying. "Babe what's wrong?" I heard a concerned Luke. "Dylan walked in the room and obviously to make her jealous Calum kissed me." I said. Luke looked flustered. I hear Luke's screams at Calum, and Calum frantically trying to apologize.

I found Dylan in the bathroom crying her eyes out. "Dyl?" I asked. "What?" She said angrily. "Calum kissed me I didn't kiss him you know?" I said. "Yeah I know you wouldn't do that you have a wonderful boyfriend who trusts you." She cried. "Awe Dyl! Cal is just jealous of your close friendship woth Mikey." I sighed.