Chapter 50

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the couch awkwardly with a beer in my hand. "You're so hot. Why don't we go upstairs and get away from this party." She said as she rubbed her hand up and down his arm.

He moved closer to me. "Help me." He whispered in my ear. I didn't want to make a scene but now I'm going to.

I pushed Calum back. "Please get your crusty ass hands off my boyfriend." I asked her with a smile. "How about I take him upstairs with me where he can get away from a bitch like you." She  sneered.

I instantly stood up in front of her. "If you think I'm a bitch then call me one." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Bitch."

"Bitches do what they're told!" I yelled before dumping my beer on her.

I grabbed Calum's hand and pulled him with me. I saw Astrid's ex boyfriend Noah leaning against the wall. He looked pissed. I saw what happened between him, Luke, and Astrid.

I stopped in front of him. He smiled at me. "Hey Dylan! What's up?" His smile instantly faded when I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. "That's what you get dick!" I yelled.

Of course I'm a little tipsy. I wouldn't be doing this stuff if I were sober. I let Calum's hand go and went to look for Astrid.

"Slow down!" I heard Calum say from behind me.

I turned around. "What? I just want to go back to the hotel and sleep. I'm tired and, it doesn't matter." I yelled over the music.

He knew that I didn't want to talk about it. "I'll take you back to the hotel. Get on my back." I jumped onto his back and he walked us to the hotel.

When we got there, I got dresses in my pajamas in the bathroom. I walked back out and laid on the bed. "Goodnight Calum. I love you." I pecked his lips. "Goodnight Dyl. I love you too." He replied back